Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TriticusToxicum

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

All Pilots have to have recurrent check rides annually, as well as the plane must have an annual inspection. Professional Pilots, twice a year.

Karen, ask how many hours the pilot has in that particular plane, as well as other planes. Check the weather. If the temperature is in the 90's and the plane is heavy with overweight people. Sit it out. An over weighted (illegal) plane can effect it's performance greatly.

It sound like you're familiar with the Pilot. That's a good assessment there! Doctors and Lawyers have the highest mortality rate in airplanes, due to the fact that they have the ability to buy more plane than their ability. All airplanes bite fools.

If you have weighed some of these factors and feel comfortable, tell him to enjoy his trip. :D And remember, the Pilot's ass is in that airplane too! B)

Thanks, Lisa! The pilot is a doctor! It will only be the 2 of them and 2 Weed Whackers (hand held string trimmers). They are going to clear an area where he has his sail boat, so the kids can camp. This might not happen as they are now calling for storms Sunday.

Thanks, Lisa! The pilot is a doctor! It will only be the 2 of them and 2 Weed Whackers (hand held string trimmers).

Not drug busting agents?

Tire fixed -FREE!! " :wub: :wub: :wub: And would you mind putting the spare back for me [bat bat] it's soooo heavy :wub: :wub: :wub: "

Men are such suckers.

Tire fixed -FREE!! " :wub: :wub: :wub: And would you mind putting the spare back for me [bat bat] it's soooo heavy :wub: :wub: :wub: "

Men are such suckers.

As the mom of 2 men - Yup! Since about the age of 9, "Let me lift that, carry that, etc" They love to show how strong they are.

Yup. I didn't feel like mentioning that I was the one who took the flat off, tossed it into the truck (without getting dirty) and put the spare on in the first place. There's a distinct difference between 'can' and 'want to'.

I would think those flame throwing things would be more popular for that......

No. It grows in ditches and along fences. I understand it isn't a high quality version. It looks pretty tho.

My post disappeared! I guess I didn't push the right button or my computer is deleting my boring posts.

The guys decided to drive down instead of fly because we are having pop up storms. Will take 2 hours to drive vs. 1/2 hour to fly.

My post disappeared! I guess I didn't push the right button or my computer is deleting my boring posts.

The guys decided to drive down instead of fly because we are having pop up storms. Will take 2 hours to drive vs. 1/2 hour to fly.

I'm relieved to hear that ;)

We're putting up ceiling phans....tis pretty hot here and no central air. I'm spoiled :P

Where is everyone?

I'm here! I'm here! :D I'm BACK to this....boring, small, very Canadian town of Ottawa.

Man, after Cheeee-cago, everywhere else is likely boring. .. . ...

Um.......lookit, guys... . . ...

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-STANDARD-POODLE-W0QQAdIdZ212037827

:huh:

:unsure:

.. . . ....:) . .. . . . ... . . ..

:)

Should I find out more?.. . .. . . ....Is it... . .too soon?.. . . . . ..

What to do, what to do.. . . . . .

He looks good! I tried the "waiting a respectable time" before getting a new dog and it was the saddest 3 months ever. Couldn't wait any longer as M was having real problems without a dog. Had his first grade friends telling me he was always sad about Cali. This last time I waited 2 weeks, because it was the holidays, then starting looking for Cooper.

He's perfect! I say go for it! After all the effort you put into Charles, you need one that will require less.

Carpe diem. If it feels right to you, take the opportunity. Charles brought a lot of unfortunate baggage with him--this little guy has none.

:)

My gawd Em--the look on his phace is priceless! He sounds very well adjusted and has been taken care of properly. If you're smitten, I'd say bring him home :D

I'm Back!!!! . . . and hopefully staying put for a while!!

I have caught up on the thread and of course can't remember what all I had to say, but here is some of it . . .

Glad yer back home Patti!!

Holy Crap Leesuh!!! Enough with the motorcycle accidents!!! Hope you heal quickly.

Em, tis a cute pooch . . . and he needs a home!!

Smackl's anesthesiologist for his tonsilectomy was named Dr. Pain (actually not sure if that is the spelling, but that's the pronunciation). My eye doc (20 years ago) was Dr. Glassman. My Dentist should have been a dermatologist . . . his name was Dr. Flesch.

Glad Em and Will and Lisa and Chris got to meet up in Chicago . . . sorry I had to miss it. I DID get to meet LisaB and her daughter. :D She generously treated me to lunch and threw in some fresh produce to take back to the beach house. Hubby had my camera but Lisa's daughter took a pic for us . . . I'll post when I get it.

Now . . . onto new bidness . . . no one said hello to "sa" . . . (is this sa's first post on the silly thread or did I miss one?) . . . anyways, welcome Sa and you need to give us a first name or nickname or sumptin cuz I can't just keep calling you Sa . . . perhaps I'll call you Thirty-Seven.

I live in Greencastle...trust me, there is nothing green around here at the moment, nor do I live in a castle. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

OMG!!!! How did we miss that? We are baaad psillies. Someone did quote "sa" though.......right? :unsure:

Welcome back Jan-nut! Glad you had a good time!

Making progress! Today I dressed and cleaned up all by meself! :P

And......the insurance for the other person involved in the accident has already claimed full liability. :)

If you worked your muscles really hard,and they are sore, they are holding water (swollen, just like anything else that hurts). When they heal (2-3 days) they'll shrink down.

I believe this is what has happened to me!!!! Sitting out on the beach, I must have worked my muscles too hard and now they are holding strawberry daquaris pina coladas screwdrivers water. Yeah, that must be it . . . don't know any other reason why I would have gained 5 pounds . . . oh, I did finish off the chex mix :ph34r:

I believe this is what has happened to me!!!! Sitting out on the beach, I must have worked my muscles too hard and now they are holding strawberry daquaris pina coladas screwdrivers water. Yeah, that must be it . . . don't know any other reason why I would have gained 5 pounds . . . oh, I did finish off the chex mix :ph34r:

It's that Chex mix! It seems healthy and low calorie & it is. But... Who can eat 1 serving? You must eat the whole bowl or in my case the pan as it comes out of the oven!

I'm Back!!!! . . . and hopefully staying put for a while!!

WHot?!?!

When did ya come to London?? :unsure::huh:

...glad you managed a wee psummit with MG :D

his name was Dr. Flesch.

:lol:

He ate their livers with some fava beans and a nice chianti. ...

Now . . . onto new bidness . . . no one said hello to "sa" . . . (is this sa's first post on the silly thread or did I miss one?) . . . anyways, welcome Sa and you need to give us a first name or nickname or sumptin cuz I can't just keep calling you Sa . . . perhaps I'll call you Thirty-Seven.

Oh how rude we are.....apologies!!!....this poor ole brain keeps missing all kinds of events :rolleyes:

HI 'Sa' !! :D

Making progress! Today I dressed and cleaned up all by meself! :P

Me too!!! ;)

And......the insurance for the other person involved in the accident has already claimed full liability. :)

Hey, hey - good news B)

:lol::lol:

You know it Jean-knit!!!!

OMG!!! EM!!!!!!!!!!!!

That pupper is GORGEOUS!!!! :wub:

Oddly, I am missing the football now the world cup has finished :unsure::blink:

<Maybe it was 'choosing' a boyfriend from each team and the discussion that followed with sum o' the psillies (goilz :lol: ) that made it interesting?? >

Mornin' sills :D

Jan-it!! So yer staying put fer a while :D Glad yer back!

Gawd Leesiugh--it must be so hard to get yerself together in the morning wif yer arm strapped to you. How's the pain level?

Tis hot and humid here--was hoping it would be cooler than Tex-Ass but not so phar. It does cool down overnight though, which makes it nice early in the morning. :)

I know I'm phorgetting stuff.....can nae remember to use the phast editor :rolleyes:

Welcome back, Jyaghnutt! Glad there was another mini-psummit happening elsewhere. I, as well, gained 5 lbs. or thereabouts whilst away... . .how does that happen? Alcohol just should not count, calorically. I believe that this is my first Official Edict:

No new weight shall be garnered by the citizens of Psillyville from the consumption of any and all alcoholic libation.

:rolleyes:

Our angel is back in Joisey!! :)

Leeeesargh! Great news on the liability. A load off your mind, to be sure. And you`re getting cleaned up and dressed whilst trussed up like I saw you? Heavens. .. .. ... ..Don't overdo it,. girl!

I must say, that wide elastic support belt thang you are wearing is very slimming and flattering... . . . . Recovery Chic! ;)

Well, that gorgeous wee pup was sold to another family that got to 'im before I could. :( Ah, well.. .. . . .I know that I am ready to search, now.