Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TriticusToxicum

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

Or as that classic riddle:

What's the difference between a duck?

One of his legs is both the same.

:huh:

:rolleyes:

Is the fact that I find that phunny a bad thing?

Had bar food at home night! Yum! My stuffs better! If I could just get someone else

to shop, prepare, cook & clean-up.....

It's been quiet 'round here this weekend!

It's 57 degrees here, out of principle, I am wearing a sundress. My teeth are chattering, a sweater would have been a good idea....

Transients have all settled in well. Took 2 of em to the airport in Saturday. They're flying to Wisconsen to try out for American Idol. Ahhhh, to be young again :). Other than that, not too much new these days. I've gotten boring!!

Happy Monday!

My blow dryer died this morning. Put my almost dry hair up in a pony tail and ran to Walgreens to replace it. Can nae do wifout me blow dryer B)

Thunderstorms came through earlier this morning but they were quick--it's back to sunny and hot.

So far no surgery. Doc says it looks fine. I go back again for more x-rays on Friday. I'm bored.....miss dancing and miss holding me grandbaby :(

.....and the psillies are not entertaining me <_<

Think I'll go take a nap -_-

<-------------- HEYYYYY, Leeeesargh!! Look! It's US! FINALLY! B)

So far no surgery. Doc says it looks fine. I go back again for more x-rays on Friday. I'm bored.....miss dancing and miss holding me grandbaby :(

Think I'll go take a nap -_-

Happy about your arm not needing surgery. Sad about the dancing and baby bouncing.

We certainly have not been keeping up the psilly on here. I think the heat is just sucking it out of us. We need those wodoka drinks Rey-schelle makes with the coconut ice cream.

Just for the Psillies, I have ventured into the 14 year old boy room to retrieve his book of stupid jokes. Until someone gets psillier, I'll have to post these jokes.

When the young wizard turned a dog into a frog, what did his father say?

"What did I tell you about cursing in the house?"

What do you get when you cross a fruit with a math book?

Apple pi

These are 2 of the better ones in a book of at least 1000.

Cute pic Em & Leesa.

<-------------- HEYYYYY, Leeeesargh!! Look! It's US! FINALLY! B)

YAY!!!!! Send it to me, OK?

Hey! Can you see me bruises? :unsure: Em.....we never determined who they look like! We have DEFINITELY been forgetting psilly protocol!

We certainly have not been keeping up the psilly on here. I think the heat is just sucking it out of us. We need those wodoka drinks Rey-schelle makes with the coconut ice cream.

I usually enjoy garage-saleing, but I sweat so much in this contraption......ugh. Just adds to me misery.

Just for the Psillies, I have ventured into the 14 year old boy room to retrieve his book of stupid jokes. Until someone gets psillier, I'll have to post these jokes.

*groan*

Please......somebody stop her!

HEY!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-STANDARD-POODLE-PUPPIE-CKC-REGISTERED-W0QQAdIdZ214754131

We drove to Thurso last evening and put a deposit on that gorgeous li'l guy in the photo!!! We go pick him up on August 2nd, when we get back from our long weekend in Toronto..... .

Yippeeeeee!!

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-STANDARD-POODLE-PUPPIE-CKC-REGISTERED-W0QQAdIdZ214754131

We drove to Thurso last evening and put a deposit on that gorgeous li'l guy in the photo!!! We go pick him up on August 2nd, when we get back from our long weekend in Toronto..... .

Yippeeeeee!!

Such a gorgeous wee apricot cutie! :D Bet you can't wait to scoop him up!!!

Love the pic of you and Leesiguh, Em--youse goils look great B)

Yippeeeeee!!

So cute! A fruity poodle! :P

Yippeeeeee!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:lol:

We iz havin'a dry spell..and I don't mean the wevah, but reading along... ;)

Yippeeeeee!!

OMG!!!!!!

I.can't.take.it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Got now't 'cept an uneasy, restless night ahead <_<

10.15pm and it's still 90f

:blink:

Nobody in blighty has AC!!

[quote name='nikki-uk' date='19 July 2010 - 05:17 PM' timestamp='1279574254' Got now't 'cept an uneasy, restless night ahead <_<

10.15pm and it's still 90f

:blink:

Nobody in blighty has AC!!

HIH did me post get into Nik's quote?? :huh: And twice??? :blink:

Not like I haven't done this, oh say about 18,000 times.... :lol::ph34r:

I thought it was very tricky of you.

That's cause it doesn't get to 90 there! :)

Exactly..well sometimes (like NOW!! :lol: ) but not often enough to warrant EVEN a phan.

We iz acclimatising halph-heartedly 'cos by next week it'll barely reach 70f :rolleyes:

HIH did me post get into Nik's quote?? :huh: And twice??? :blink:

WIH?!?!

WHAT jiggery-pokery is this???

Awwwwww . . . too cute . . . but I just have to point out (and I know you know this) but with a youngin' comes the chewin'. Smackl's shoe got chewed on by me friends dog (1 yr old) today. We got the chewin' and it's not even our dog!!! :o:lol: . . . shoes made it through OK

Not like I haven't done this, oh say about 18,000 times.... :lol::ph34r:

Karen!!! . . . take note!!! Patti is coming up on 18,000. Who do you think she's going to target??? I'd start making disaster recovery plans right now if I were you.