LuvMoosic4life

Vodka's And Such

Rate this topic

I know distillation removes gluten, but was wondering if anyone has had a vodka called "white Gold" its a russian vodka and I cant find a web site for it to see what it is made from....even though it doesnt bother me...I just like knowing

Finlandia vodka is my favorite tasting vodka. it is distilled from six row barley....but too much gives me D the next day (sometimes) too much of any alcohol sometimes does this. but avoiding mixed drinks in bars seems to be the best bet for me....so I sneak my own in :lol:

also, I know that carmel color in the U.S is safe, but i noticed on some imported alcohols it says "carmel color added" THe one I recently got is called "celting crossing" from ireland, anyone know about carmel coloring in ireland? lol I e-mailed the company and got no response

Distillation may make gluten grains safe for lots of us but there are some who will still get a gluten reaction from them. I go for the potato vodkas when I drink vodka or go with a clear rum or wine.

Ciroc' not sure of spelling is a excellent vodka. Loved by many celiac, very smooth...

My DH buys me Luksusowa potato vodka from Poland. It's very smooth and mild. It won't break the bank, either.