Rate this topic

Okay, okay, okay.... what is the secret handshake? What's it going to be? :)

Okay, okay, okay.... what is the secret handshake? What's it going to be? :)

When you find out will you tell me ??? please!!!! my memo must have gotten lost in cyber space :P

When you find out will you tell me ??? please!!!! my memo must have gotten lost in cyber space :P

I stole this from the 'what do you do' thread. lol It was mentioned so I want to make one up...

Here is the handshake... oh well, won't work. I'll change it later.

Common gluten eaters have handshakes. Perhaps we should have something else?

Maybe a secret code phrase:

1st person: " the wheat grows on the plain."

2nd: but the pain it causes, is not plain.

Or perhaps a secret signal.

One light in the watch tower if by land and 2 if by sea. Wait....wrong signal

What about the ASL for gluten-free?

Maybe we all wear a red flower behind our ear?

• Upvote 2

Yes, yes... we should have a bunch of secret signals.... 1st red flower behind left ear, 2nd we must cough into our right hand that is in the 'g' ASL shape, 3rd with the left hand we brush the (gluten) crumbs off our front... 4th say "The pain in Maine is in the whole wheat pane." Yes, yes... we must buy trench coats too..... and have sunglasses.

Yes, yes... we should have a bunch of secret signals.... 1st red flower behind left ear, 2nd we must cough into our right hand that is in the 'g' ASL shape, 3rd with the left hand we brush the (gluten) crumbs off our front... 4th say "The pain in Maine is in the whole wheat pane." Yes, yes... we must buy trench coats too..... and have sunglasses.

How about secret spy names?

greeting dance step?

How about secret spy names?

Like the secret ways to hide gluten in foods? Can I be "natural flavors from foreign countries"?

I would take spice but that is mean to be gluten free, so how about seasonings, .....or well-seasoned :P

I forgot... there should be a burp or fart in there too... no, I guess not. That would be a dead give-away. Okay, secret names.... hey, nfffc (natural flavors from foreign countries), this is fvbnpbw (flat villi but no postive blood work). Not sure yet.. I want to think about this. I want a COOL secret name.

I want to think about this. I want a COOL secret name.

one with vowels?

I'm so excited, I just bought a cute trench coat. Now I'm just waiting on warm enough weather to wear it!

one with vowels?

Hey, now.. . . ....don't be just carelessly employing vowels, as they cost money.

Um, as with Wheel of Fortune. . . . ....one always has to buy vowels, no?....

Secret spy names. . . .. .....I believe I would like to be called Ms. Maltodextrin. This adds a particular type of clandestine confusion and intrigue - - is she or is she not gluten-free?.. . . .... .from which country did she originate?....

I was also thinking about the name that my brother named his garage band back in the early eighties, and a moniker that would really work here. I could be FC.

Fecal Matter.

Man, this would be a terrific name for a racehorse. "Aaaaaaaaaand they're coming around the outside - - ahead by two lengths, IT'S FECAL MATTER -- they're now in the final turn .. ....""

Like the secret ways to hide gluten in foods?

I'm so excited, I just bought a cute trench coat.

I would like to suggest that we do just the opposite - - no secret handshakes nor code words. We need to put ourselves right out there and scream of all things gastrointestinal. Let us all create and wear costumes. I am going to make a huge, paper mache and plastic duodenum that I can walk about in.

Then everyone will start asking questions about celiac, dammit!! And it will ALL be worth it. .. . ..

:huh:

:lol:

• Upvote 1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This is too good!! Okay.. I'll buy a vowel or 2..

No, I'm not fvbnpbw.. no no I'm GIANT! (Hear me FART!) Gluten Intolerant And NO TESTING!!

YES!! I'm all for the costumes.. I can do a huge paper mache POO ... and have a fart pillow inside. We have a huge Goose Festival here at the end of Sept. (we're on the Canada goose flyway) and it would be a great time to walk around in a big Poo costume and answer questions... but do I have the guts??? :lol: Heck of an idea..!

NO MORE HIDING!!!

• Upvote 1

it would be a great time to walk around in a big Poo costume

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

This is so cool. Can we have Secret Decoder Rings? tongue.gif

• Upvote 1

This is so cool. Can we have Secret Decoder Rings?

No, no, no!! No more secrets.. . . ..No more back-of-the-medical-textbook....no more pathetic obscurity.....

NO MORE HIDING!!!

Righto!

I smell a parade... . . .....

...And I'll be the Marshall, the big duodenum leading the masses with a stiff endoscope hose as my baton.......

There must be music, and floats... . .......ahh, another parade.....! B)

• Upvote 1

This is so cool. Can we have Secret Decoder Rings? tongue.gif

"Be sure to drink your Ovaltine."

:lol::lol:

One of my favourite movies.

Don't let Emily be the grand marshall of the parade . . . last time she was in charge, the police were called, wild animals stampeded, and David Hasselhoff showed up and made a complete fool of himself.

• Upvote 1

Wow! Look at everything that happens when I go skiing. Glad to see you can continue the psilliness without me.

When we have the parade, be careful Charlie Sheen doesn't show up. He seems to be everywhere right now. Maybe he is one of us. He spews filthy potty words from his mouth and definitely has some brain fog.

Don't let Emily be the grand marshall of the parade . . . last time she was in charge, the police were called, wild animals stampeded, and David Hasselhoff showed up and made a complete fool of himself.

....not to mention the dust up involving Chuck Norris and the Care Bears......

• Upvote 1

....not to mention the dust up involving Chuck Norris and the Care Bears......

:lol: :lol: ANNNNND... . .... .Our yeti. .. . ...and Fabio...... ...Carrot Top...weren't we all in a float together? One that involved machine-guns and a hot tub?. .. . .dear gawd...... . ..

For all who have never ventured into the "Tickle Me Elbow" thread, please see pages 200-250... . . . .....

In fact, we regulars over there are constantly trying to recruit newbies... . ....um, perhaps we should just move over there? A thread crossover? Paper mache duodenums and Charlie Sheen are what that thread is MADE OF, I tell ya. . . . ..

Shall we jump ship, move over? Please say yes, for I canna frequent two threads full-time.....must get to work, do some cooking and laundry at times. .. . . ..:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

:lol: :lol: ANNNNND... . .... .Our yeti. .. . ...and Fabio...... ...Carrot Top...weren't we all in a float together? One that involved machine-guns and a hot tub?. .. . .dear gawd...... . ..

For all who have never ventured into the "Tickle Me Elbow" thread, please see pages 200-250... . . . .....

In fact, we regulars over there are constantly trying to recruit newbies... . ....um, perhaps we should just move over there? A thread crossover? Paper mache duodenums and Charlie Sheen are what that thread is MADE OF, I tell ya. . . . ..

Shall we jump ship, move over? Please say yes, for I canna frequent two threads full-time.....must get to work, do some cooking and laundry at times. .. . . ..:rolleyes:

I'll get my boys to paddle the life boat over to the psilly thread.

Please don't start on page 1. It will take you years to get to the current stuff and we will lose you!

Here's my secret name "________". Of course, it's written in invisible ink, so you will have to pour lemon juice on it and heat it to read. Good luck with yur missin, Mrs. felps!

Dun dun duh da dun dun duh da da, deedle dee, deedle dee deedle dee dun duh!

• Upvote 1

The 'decoder ring'...shhhhhh don't tell anyone.... :ph34r:Decoder+Ring+pfring.jpg

• Upvote 1