This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

psawyer Proficient

What have I done?

Phirst I told Jacquie to look at a really phunny post kwite a while back, then she pstarting peeking in phrom time to time, and now, good greeph, she has joined and pstarted posting. Where will the psilliness end? Pass the absinthe, please. I need the phaeries.

:ph34r:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tom Contributor
WardGirl is what I refer to myself and many other girls who drool over a character on a TV show that we like.

Leave it to Beaver?

jerseyangel Proficient
What have I done?

Phirst I told Jacquie to look at a really phunny post kwite a while back, then she pstarting peeking in phrom time to time, and now, good greeph, she has joined and pstarted posting. Where will the psilliness end? Pass the absinthe, please. I need the phaeries.

:ph34r:

Peter's worlds are colliding :o:lol:

jerseyangel Proficient
Leave it to Beaver?

Baaaaaaa!!!!

tom Contributor
Be careful what you ask for: you might get it. Hmmm. Do you think Emily really wants a wake-up phone call to let her know how Michelle did? I have her number... :o

I think she does.

Midnight there is only 9pm here. So PM me her # and I'll take care of it. ;)

~alex~ Explorer
First off not to offend anyone but you are missing an 'i' in my name. It's JacquIe. WardGirl is what I refer to myself and many other girls who drool over a character on a TV show that we like. And yes we do get locked up in a Ward on a regular bases. It keeps the streets safer :lol:

Yay, another commonwealther! I think we are on our way to outnumbering the Yanks! But really I think we all belong to a unique nation here. Our own sillyville utopia.

Is anyone else seeing the lunar eclipse tonight? My dad brought over his telescope for us to look at it through.

Green12 Enthusiast

Welcome to the Silly thread Jacquie!!

Now, do tell, who is it you drool over?!?!?

What is the status of Michelle in the race, I am soo far behind

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient
Yay, another commonwealther! I think we are on our way to outnumbering the Yanks! But really I think we all belong to a unique nation here. Our own sillyville utopia.

We're in a class all by ourselves :lol:

How are you feeling, Alex? Much better, I hope :)

~alex~ Explorer
How are you feeling, Alex? Much better, I hope :)

Yes much better today, thanks :) ! Just a little worn out with a itchy eye but my throat and stomach are pretty much back to normal. My brother is pretty much better too. My dad, grandpa, and Colin were all over this evening looking at the eclipse. I was very happy to feel well enough to enjoy their company. We've had a stressful few weeks in our family so I'm hoping everything is going to be all quiet on the home front for awhile. :D

jerseyangel Proficient

Alex,

I'm happy to hear that things are settling down for you :) You've all had quite a time of it lately.

psawyer Proficient
Welcome to the Silly thread Jacquie!!

Now, do tell, who is it you drool over?!?!?

What is the status of Michelle in the race, I am soo far behind

I know who she drools over, but I'm not telling. ;)

As to the race, the first two teams finished just after midnight Yukon time today. Yukon is on Pacific time, three hours behind the east coast, and the same time as California.

The final stretch is 100 miles from Braeburn Lodge to Whitehorse. The route is overland and away from the highway, mostly following the Yukon River. David Dalton officially left 17 minutes ahead of Michelle, but Open Original Shared Link, and lost some time getting away. His loss is Michelle's gain.

Go, Michelle!

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Well Sillies, its been another short week. Work is crazy! Morale is pretty good these days and after my big worry over my new study, my buddies have been right there to help. My big meeting was Monday and one coworker sat in with me so she could help me as I start my first big study. It was great to know I have that support.

As for my earlier dabbacle about my appointment. I have even been scheduled into the Reproductive Endo clinic, not the regular gyn place. The woman I see I have seen for all my exams prior since I was an IVF donor. I will be more comfortable there. I was told that since she is my provider, I will continue to be seen there in that clinic although I would not be a "typical" patient....strange huh? Hopefully I can get in earlier than April.

sorry to discuss such non-silly things but I was peeved this afternoon!

Work has been busy too!!! I cannot believe that tomorrow is Thursday. I have been sleeping better than I have in a long time.

My mom and my sister Tammy and Sabrina and my niece Silvia may visit on Saturday (weather permitting) they want to come see Natalie and her new baby. Our families get along real well. So keep all your fingers crossed that they come down to visit.

tom Contributor

[quote name='~alex~' date='Feb 20 2008, Is anyone else seeing the lunar eclipse tonight? My dad brought over his telescope for us to look at it through.

Darn210 Enthusiast
Leave it to Beaver?

:lol::lol:

I'm sure it's going to end up being Emily's dad again . . . He probably played a Ward somebody or other or a Mr. Ward somewhere along the way.

Is anyone else seeing the lunar eclipse tonight? My dad brought over his telescope for us to look at it through.

Yes, Yes!! The kids and I saw it. . . My daughter pointed out the full moon on the way out this evening and then when we were coming home she said "Look, the moon isn't full anymore!!" She's one observant smart cookie. . . she's gonna be trouble when she gets older.

Green12 Enthusiast
Yes much better today, thanks :)

GLad you are feeling better :)

As to the race, the first two teams finished just after midnight Yukon time today.

:lol:

Thanks Peter for bringing me up to speed, as usual Peter knows all :D

It was great to know I have that support.

My mom and my sister Tammy and Sabrina and my niece Silvia may visit on Saturday (weather permitting) they want to come see Natalie and her new baby. Our families get along real well. So keep all your fingers crossed that they come down to visit.

Good news on the work front! Hope the weather cooperates so you can have your family get-together :)

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
:o:blink::lol: well well WELL I SEE OUR DINGO READING......................HA :lol: SQUATS............... :lol::rolleyes: I STILL WANT DETAILS............GIRLFRIEND
tom Contributor

Alllllllllllllllexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!

What's w/ the no-avatar look?

I miss your SNOWMAN!!!!!!!!!

Green12 Enthusiast

Tom!! Nice to finally put a face to the name :)

Good god Patti, I forgot to ask......did you get your stove and most importantly did the bread baking resume?!?!?!? :blink:

HI JUDY!!!

Susie Q how is your stomach?? You ate hummus? That'll have you darn tootin in no time!!

nikki-uk Enthusiast
First off not to offend anyone but you are missing an 'i' in my name. It's JacquIe. WardGirl is what I refer to myself and many other girls who drool over a character on a TV show that we like. And yes we do get locked up in a Ward on a regular bases. It keeps the streets safer :lol:

Hi Jaquie :) ........... is it CSI????....Nick Stokes in your av...

TOM!!! ..Love the fumanchu!!! :D

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Dunno how I missed this......

it was known that I had occult blood in my stool

:o VOODOO POO?????? :o

I really don't recommend dabbling with the occult ;):lol:

Peter!! ..of COURSE!!! .....Jaquie drools over YOU.... :unsure: .....right?????????

Darn210 Enthusiast

Drooling . . . ewwwwww . . . perhaps JackIe needs one of Open Original Shared Link.

psawyer Proficient

Good morning, sillies.

Michelle finished fourth, 46 minutes behind David Dalton and almost 2 hours ahead of Brent Sass. She crossed the finish line at 11:30 Yukon Time, which is 2:30 here, so I slept through it.

Open Original Shared Link

Well done!

Darn210 Enthusiast

Congrats Michelle!!!!

elye Community Regular

Morning, all!

Well...Michelle finished fourth. Couldn't quite catch the Damned Dalton! I'm sure she's exhilarated, and headed immediately for the shower. Apparently with the remainder of prize money after expenses, she wants to go to Belize for a week. -40 for 11 days in darkness, I should think so......

Way to go, Michelle!! Thanks for keeping me thrilled these last two weeks, and to all you guys for smiling politely and indulging me! :lol:;)

Peter!! I do hope you've explained to Jacquie the reason for our omitting the "I" from her name....you know...that rampant Irritable Vowel Syndrome that afflicts many Sillies from time to time.....

I think she does.

Midnight there is only 9pm here. So PM me her # and I'll take care of it. ;)

HEY!! Didn't hear from any of youse guys last night!!

I'm sure it's going to end up being Emily's dad again . . . He probably played a Ward somebody or other or a Mr. Ward somewhere along the way.

It could very well be....and Jacquie could very well not even know that the character she dreams about is in fact an eighty-three year old Ottawan in a retirement residence. Yet another very important thing to let Jacquie in on, Peter...I'm wondering now about David Dalton, actually--I heard an audio feed of his voice, and....I dunno...sounds suspiciously like the fatherly voice of my childhood.....could it have been?! :lol:

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Good Morning Sillies!!!

Wow, congrats to Michelle and her wonderful doggies!

We have a nasty bit of weather moving in late tonight and all day tomorrow....ugh! The commutes will be fun tomorrow. Anyone else besides Patti and Judy (who are in the same state as me) getting winter weather tomorrow?

Archived