This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

elye Community Regular
Clothes???!! I'm not leavin' the house on MY day :rolleyes::D

:lol::lol:

So the weather won't be an issue on the day we book Ptaoughmghmn in with the DD's.....

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darn210 Enthusiast
TWO! . ....o wait .. ..how many what?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

psawyer Proficient

Well, 'twas a long day but a good one.

How about those Blue Jays? They whacked the Reds 14-1 tonight. A new (old) manager and some new coaches, and the bats have come alive.

Yesterday, we interviewed a candidate for a job with us, and made an offer which was accepted. He started this morning. There will be three of us to unload the truck in the morning. He will only be with us for the summer, as he will be going back to UWO to finish his degree in September (one semester to go).

He lives in walking distance and worked in this store for two summers while it was a corporate store, and also has experience with the company in store layout design. Minimal training is required, although he has been away for two years. Some things have changed, and we do some things differently than a corporate store does. But a break in our favoUr in the near term.

The death of George Carlin on Sunday is sad. He was so phunny. He could take anything and find something phunny about it.

We saw him perform in Toronto in the early 80s at what was then the O'Keefe Centre (now the Sony Centre).

A phunny thing happened in the lobby. A phormer high school classmate was also there and recognized me. We had not seen each other in about ten years, but he came up and said hello. We shook hands and chatted.

Larry King had a tribute to George Carlin on his show last night, and as we were watching, Jacquie mentioned that we had seen him live. I asked if she remembered who spoke to us in the lobby that evening, and she had forgotten. It was Open Original Shared Link. We both attended Open Original Shared Link. He went on to play Dr Fiscus on St Elsewhere, and other things.

George Carlin had a record called Class Clown released in 1972, about the time that the class clown at Northview was Howie. The story about him placing a chocolate bar in the school pool and causing it to be drained is a fabrication of his comedy routine. It never happened, at least not at Northview.

An early morning coming up, so I will be soon to bed.

Ridgewalker Contributor
A phunny thing happened in the lobby. A phormer high school classmate was also there and recognized me. We had not seen each other in about ten years, but he came up and said hello. We shook hands and chatted.

Larry King had a tribute to George Carlin on his show last night, and as we were watching, Jacquie mentioned that we had seen him live. I asked if she remembered who spoke to us in the lobby that evening, and she had forgotten. It was Open Original Shared Link. We both attended Open Original Shared Link. He went on to play Dr Fiscus on St Elsewhere, and other things.

George Carlin had a record called Class Clown released in 1972, about the time that the class clown at Northview was Howie. The story about him placing a chocolate bar in the school pool and causing it to be drained is a fabrication of his comedy routine. It never happened, at least not at Northview.

An early morning coming up, so I will be soon to bed.

Dude! You went to high school with Howie Mandel?? That's supa-cool.

To weigh in on the cup conversation... I've got the single Ds going on already, and don't want the doubles, thanks anyway! :lol:

Ridgewalker Contributor

Oh mah gah! I found a phunny on my local news website!!! Open Original Shared Link I found the 4th paragraph particularly amusing. :rolleyes:

CarlaB Enthusiast
To weigh in on the cup conversation... I've got the single Ds going on already, and don't want the doubles, thanks anyway! :lol:

Single D's would be fine for me, I don't need the double .... heck, C's would be fine. :)

Jestgar, you sound like you have experience with this stuff ... I think one time we were talking about trading because you didn't look smart with yours and I don't care about looking smart. :P

Tom, isn't that every man's dream ... to have a pair for a whole day?! :lol:

tom Contributor
Oh mah gah! I found a phunny on my local news website!!! Open Original Shared Link I found the 4th paragraph particularly amusing. :rolleyes:

:lol:

10,000!!

And yes, love that paragraph.

Weird that for some reason earlier today I thought of mentioning my roomie's license plate. It's STFUPLZ :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Ridgewalker Contributor

10,000!!

And yes, love that paragraph.

Weird that for some reason earlier today I thought of mentioning my roomie's license plate. It's STFUPLZ :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

elye Community Regular

Morning, Gang!

PeOter and Howie! Of course, he's a big star in the States now with Deal or No Deal, but I always just loved him as our Toronto Howie, the hilarious stand-up comic whose routines used to kill me. Now he's...I dunno....just another big, slick game-show host. He just isn't so PHUNNY anymore....

I guess back then, PeOter, he had his incredible, wild, black afro going big-time...too phunny.

So we have a few rather chesty Sillies, here...Sarah, too! It's not that mine are that small, they're now just....considerably lower, I guess.... :(<_<

jerseyangel Proficient
We shook hands and chatted.

Wow--Howie doesn't shake hands anymore due to his germ-phobia--I've seen him talk about it numerous times on talk shows.. You got in before the cut-off :lol: Very cool you two went to school together!

Sarah--phunny article! :P They didn't have a clue :lol:

Is anyone else having this problem? Since yesterday, if I hit "quote", my screen immediately pops back to to top of the page. I have to keep scrolling back down. I can still quote, but it's a real pain. :angry:

jerseyangel Proficient
It's not that mine are that small, they're now just....considerably lower, I guess.... :(<_<

:P Hee Hee...I'm a 36D, but believe me, it looks better on paper :D

Hate that "quote" thing..... <_<

jerseyangel Proficient

Double post--what the heck is going on :unsure:

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Morning Sillies!!!!

Emily you beat me here :):) By a whole 3 minutes lol!

I missed the Boobies talk...so I can add in now, I got C's....which I think are too big for me

We are having a potluck lunch today at work, I made my famous chicken scampi and homemade lemonade. We have not done this in awhile. Awhiles a good time though.

Last night Jen and Landen were invited to a BBQ supper by one of her coworkers. So she was not going to go since she had not been feeling the best but in the end decided to go. Well, she and Landen were the only ones out of 15 that showed up. The woman had made all kinds of food, hot dogs, hamburgers, salads....and no one ever showed, no calls, nothing. They had all said they were coming. When Jen thanked the woman for having them over, the woman thanked her for coming so she did not have to eat alone. Isn't that sad? It is one reason I don't ever want to host a party at my house. If no one showed up I would be so sad....I told Jen aren't you glad you went now, probably made the womans day.

I guess I better start some work.

Bye Sillies!

jerseyangel Proficient

Amanda--That is so rude that no one bothered to call that woman to tell her they couldn't come. Things can come up at the last minute, but for all 15 to just not show....I feel really bad for her.

I hope she never invites any of them again! <_<

Have a nice lunch today! :D

jenvan Collaborator

Hey Patti - just droppin in to say hi! E-mail me sometime :)

jerseyangel Proficient
Hey Patti - just droppin in to say hi! E-mail me sometime :)

Hi Jen!!!! :D

I will email you soon--we need to catch up! Love the new pic B)

Jestgar Rising Star
Jestgar, you sound like you have experience with this stuff ... I think one time we were talking about trading because you didn't look smart with yours and I don't care about looking smart. :P

If this weren't a public forum I'd tell y'all about how much fun I'm having at work with all the low cut tops my friends talked me into buying.

I think you have to kick a$$ at what you do to get away with stuff like that.

Tom!! :lol: :lol: :lol: for several of your comments.

Mtndog Collaborator
Where is everyone????

Sleeping :P Where's my yawn emoticon????????

Anybody else wondering why Bev knows her BIL's . . . ummmm . . . bathroom schedule??

Tee-hee......cuz he comes over here and announces it :lol: :lol: Seriously- I've known my BIL since I was 13 so we've discussed LOTS of things :lol: :lol: It's a LONG story :lol:

Green12 Enthusiast

Just popping in to say hello. I had another 2 rough days with my reaction, it traveled from my throat to my tongue, not fun at all :( ..........don't have much silly-ness in me.

I'm too far behind to go back but I noticed poop and boobs and Howie Mandell have been some of the topics of conversation, typical Sillyville stuff :lol:

Janet, I did read you didn't have such a great zoning board meeting. I'm sorry the outcome was not what you were hoping for :(

Jestgar Rising Star

Sorry you still feel bad, Julie. Hope it clears up soon

...I noticed poop and boobs and Howie Mandell have been some of the topics of conversation, ...

:lol: :lol:

Why does this always seems so much funnier when someone sums up past posts?

jerseyangel Proficient

Jess--Yes! The sum-ups are always most phunny :P

Julie--I'm just so sorry....take good care :)

Ridgewalker Contributor

Julie, I'm soo sorry you're having a hard time!!! I don't know what an angioedema is, I'm going to have to google it, but it doesn't sound fun at all. :( (((HUGS))) :wub:

Bev, how is your PICCless self feeling? Hope you're doing ok!

Gotta run for now, I'm taking the Pod Brats who stole my good children to the library. Later!

Ridgewalker Contributor

Aaaaaaannnnd I'm back! My car battery is dead, dead, dead. Ugh. My friend is on her way over and we're gonna try to jump it. :ph34r: I hate doing that. Car batteries scare me. She said she knows how to do it. :unsure:

If it doesn't take long, we might still make it (with all 5 eager children) to the library in time for the animal expert lecture. If we don't make it, we're gonna have 5 unamused children. :rolleyes:

Jestgar Rising Star

If you've got enough rope to make harnesses you could hook them all up to the car and have them pull it to the library.

CarlaB Enthusiast
If this weren't a public forum I'd tell y'all about how much fun I'm having at work with all the low cut tops my friends talked me into buying.

:lol: :lol: I BET you are!!!! :lol: :lol: Everyone at work is thinking, "Why didn't I notice this before?" :huh:

Aaaaaaannnnd I'm back! My car battery is dead, dead, dead. Ugh. My friend is on her way over and we're gonna try to jump it. :ph34r: I hate doing that. Car batteries scare me. She said she knows how to do it. :unsure:

If it doesn't take long, we might still make it (with all 5 eager children) to the library in time for the animal expert lecture. If we don't make it, we're gonna have 5 unamused children. :rolleyes:

I hope you make it ..... this is a perfect example of when it's a benefit to look stupid and maybe have DD's. :lol: :lol:

Archived