This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Jestgar Rising Star

No, dammit..... . . ..been hoping that my foot would touch something at the bottom, and I'd pull out a fascinating thing, like a shepherd's hook or horse's halter, to report to youse guys.....

:rolleyes:

Around here it would probably just be a slug.

On the up side, Wa voted to legalize recreational use of mj. Next psilly psummit at my house? :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shadowicewolf Proficient

Wasp #4 has been eliminated. I knew it hadn't left, but i hadn't seen it for two days....

-sigh-

Yes, i'm sure its dead. Dish soap works wonderfully if they land in something that a shoe can't get into, then i put it down the garbage disposal.

jerseyangel Proficient

On the up side, Wa voted to legalize recreational use of mj. Next psilly psummit at my house? :)

k :ph34r:

elye Community Regular

Around here it would probably just be a slug.

Right on, man.. . ...(((cue sitar music))))...... :rolleyes:

Darn210 Enthusiast

No, dammit..... . . ..been hoping that my foot would touch something at the bottom, and I'd pull out a fascinating thing, like a shepherd's hook or horse's halter, to report to youse guys.....

I wish I lived near you, Em. I would totally mess with your Ho' tub . . . put something in it every couple of months. Butter dish one month . . . a kazoo the next.

Jestgar Rising Star

I wish I lived near you, Em. I would totally mess with your Ho' tub . . . put something in it every couple of months. Butter dish one month . . . a kazoo the next.

:lol: :lol:

I was thinking the same thing. Heck, I'd drive an hour out of my way just to mess wif M's Ho' tub.

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Got 4-5 inches of snow here, has melted off the trees but def still on the ground

(and my car). Up until there was already two inches on the ground yesterday

afternoon, the weather people were saying 'little to no accumulation expected'.

Little to no accumulation my ass! I love it when the stupid people who park on the

street get plowed in though, that always amuses me. :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

elye Community Regular

:lol::lol:

Who in hell was messin' with me with that crutch tip? . .... . ..I'll never know....ever since that day I've been scouring the neighboUrhood for some poor, lame man struggling along with crutches -- struggling because ONE of the crutches has no gripping, protective tip....... . .

Something dawned on me recently -- could it have been something else? I think I know a crutch tip when I see and handle one..... ..but is there anything else that is kind of like a crutch tip, that would make more sense being in my ho'tub? :huh: Like... .. .. .a rubber hat for somebody with a funny, tiny head?.....a cork for a massive, strangely shaped champagne bottle?...

Yes, and those would make MUCH more sense being at the bottom of my ho'tub.... :rolleyes::lol:

DingoGirl Enthusiast

MORNING PSILLZ !!! :D

SNACKLING as I read these things.....simply LURVE the ideer of putting things in Em's ho'tub :lol: (butter dish, horses halter,

OOMM <--- that means OUT OF MY MIND) P'raps we could mail a package to Em's neighboUr....or maybe Poeter and Jacquie could just drive it on over in the night? they do like their long driving journeys ;)

Um, Shroomie's coma !! :o:blink: good Lord, mine wasn't that fun bad.....glad you're better, Shroom !!

What else??? campbell's soup.......with grilled cheese.....delicious, ersatz lunch....sigh. But that REPORT button is definitely the color of BLOOD...whot does it mean ???

Party at Geoss's :lol: Wouldjoo guys believe, a couple of years ago, I was experimenting with the vile weed to see if it could help me sleep - hoping for a substitution for sleep meds. A friend gave me - not kidding - a HUGE mason jar full :blink: It did not help me FALL asleep, but helped me sleep more deeply....but the thoughts were too CRAY CRAY.....couldn't handle it.....I recently threw it all out :ph34r: was stale and old anyway, don't anyone get too sad over it. B)

SNAUGH......so sad for people already hit by the storm and now freezing on top of it :(

and what in hell has Leesargh got going on ??

pads....I have those exhausting dreams also, but usually they're quite fun.....was a James Bond dream the other night, Daniel Craig's head looming over us, superimposed....running for our lives......everyone on the beach - hundreds of us - got our own speedboat, which dropped from the sky, no one got hit by them......it goes on and on....never mind......

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Something dawned on me recently -- could it have been something else? I think I know a crutch tip when I see and handle one..... ..but is there anything else that is kind of like a crutch tip, that would make more sense being in my ho'tub? :huh: Like... .. .. .a rubber hat for somebody with a funny, tiny head?.....a cork for a massive, strangely shaped champagne bottle?...

Yes, and those would make MUCH more sense being at the bottom of my ho'tub.... :rolleyes::lol:

\

:lol: :lol: :lol: now, why didn't we think of that before? makes total sense ;)

Celiac Mindwarp Community Regular

My last weyrdy dreem involved a mega intelligent talking toad lecturing me from its burrow. Might just be to much Shrek though

I think Eyed go for maybe a Barbie head for the tub.

kareng Grand Master

:lol::lol:

Who in hell was messin' with me with that crutch tip? . .... . ..I'll never know....ever since that day I've been scouring the neighboUrhood for some poor, lame man struggling along with crutches -- struggling because ONE of the crutches has no gripping, protective tip....... . .

Perhaps half a Kong type dog chew toy? One of the kids broke something and distributed the pieces around so no one would notice? Something that fell out of a plane? A meteor from the far distant (and now extinct) Rubber planet? :ph34r: That give me an idea... alien rubber?

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Actually, the rubber tip of a crutch very much resembles the rubber feet on

many metal fold-up chairs. Like the inudustrial-y kind? Can't believe we

never though of that before... :ph34r:

elye Community Regular

Something that fell out of a plane?

OMG. ... . .. ....THIS COULD BE IT....... . ....!! I never thought of it having fallen out of a plane!! That would explain its very arbitrariness, it's unexplainable, sudden appearance in the ho'tub.....it fell out of a plane, the moment the craft was right over my property. Of course. Some poor, lame passenger decided to push one of his crutches through his window...he broke through, but then suddenly realized his folly and tried to pull it back in, catching the rubber tip on the outside of the hole, and plock! Off it popped......dropping through the stratosphere, down, down, into my ho'tub.

Yep.

many metal fold-up chairs. Like the inudustrial-y kind?

This tip was way too big for a chair or table leg.....even for a cane, methinks....

And it would be a lot easier to punch a hole in an airplane window with a crutch than with a fold-up chair....

:huh:

jerseyangel Proficient

<larghing like a phool>

All I can think of now is a tiny, unfortunate wee guy with a lil rubber cap on his head tripping and falling into the ho tub!

Yer sure there was nothin phloating on the water as you got in, Em?

mushroom Proficient

The only things I think of falling from a plane (besides wings of course, which I always used to keep my eye on in my early flying days :ph34r: ) are those blue froz en things that wouldn't last long in a ho' tub though, at least not in their frozen form, and wouldn't look much llike crutch tips when they melted :D:ph34r:

tom Contributor

Hey Sports Fans!! . . . . ..hmmm not much enthusiasm ..

Hey fans of 9 yr olds doing uhhhMAZE-zing things! (Ahh there we go)

I'm watching espn now, but the clips were on my local news too.

9yo kid in Utah playing midget football (how unPC), definitely one of the smallest on the field, playing running back & being almost unstoppable, breaking tackles or scooting out of reach of the little boys giving chase. 35 touchdowns!

Her dad must be so proud.

VydorScope Proficient

many metal fold-up chairs. Like the inudustrial-y kind? Can't believe we

never though of that before... :ph34r:

Was there ever a PICTURE of this thing?

DingoGirl Enthusiast

OMG. ... . .. ....THIS COULD BE IT....... . ....!! I never thought of it having fallen out of a plane!! That would explain its very arbitrariness, it's unexplainable, sudden appearance in the ho'tub.....it fell out of a plane, the moment the craft was right over my property. Of course. Some poor, lame passenger decided to push one of his crutches through his window...he broke through, but then suddenly realized his folly and tried to pull it back in, catching the rubber tip on the outside of the hole, and plock! Off it popped......dropping through the stratosphere, down, down, into my ho'tub.

Yep.

This tip was way too big for a chair or table leg.....even for a cane, methinks....

And it would be a lot easier to punch a hole in an airplane window with a crutch than with a fold-up chair....

:huh:

<larghing like a phool>

All I can think of now is a tiny, unfortunate wee guy with a lil rubber cap on his head tripping and falling into the ho tub!

Yer sure there was nothin phloating on the water as you got in, Em?

actually laughed out loud. Such a feeling of comfort, to be analyzing the "crutch tip" again, over and over.....seems like it was a COLD

CASE when I was last here....case has been reopened.....but the idea of the folding chair out the plane window certainly does have some

merit and should not be overlooked......

:lol:

VydorScope Proficient

Hey Sports Fans!! . . . . ..hmmm not much enthusiasm ..

Hey fans of 9 yr olds doing uhhhMAZE-zing things! (Ahh there we go)

I'm watching espn now, but the clips were on my local news too.

9yo kid in Utah playing midget football (how unPC), definitely one of the smallest on the field, playing running back & being almost unstoppable, breaking tackles or scooting out of reach of the little boys giving chase. 35 touchdowns!

Yep you can see it on youtube...

Open Original Shared Link

jerseyangel Proficient

:D

Was there ever a PICTURE of this thing?

I want to say yes--I'm pretty sure there was. Jan-it???

actually laughed out loud. Such a feeling of comfort, to be analyzing the "crutch tip" again, over and over.....seems like it was a COLD

CASE when I was last here...

Never gets old, Suz! :lol:

Gawd I love the returning sills, the new sills, everybody :wub: I needed a laugh tonight (relative on the fone I wanted to smack) <_<

DingoGirl Enthusiast

it doesn't, Pads! Such an enduring mystery here in the 'ville.......now pondering wee person with missing rubber hat....just doesn't seem likely, as rubber doesn't breathe?? not healthy for the head? But we just can't rule anything out :lol:

what is this young person's game you are all going nuts over??

Pads - I think if you use the blood-red REPORT button, that takes care of annoying relatives, and all manner of ills ;)

yes, very phunny and warm and cozy to be back :wub:

Have recently quit my wine and ALL alcohol <_<:angry: (necessary but difficult) - needed some PHUN back in my life ;)

jerseyangel Proficient

Have recently quit my wine and ALL alcohol <_<:angry: (necessary but difficult) - needed some PHUN back in my life ;)

That's what we got here in da ville--good clean phun! Have I said how happy I am to have you back here :D

Young person's game? I's confuzzled :huh:

Yes!! I wish I'd have had the tomato soup button to use during that downer of a fone conversation....... :angry: That woulda fixed 'em :P

VydorScope Proficient

Young person's game? I's confuzzled :huh:

Scroll up to the video I posted. A little girl playing football with the boys and absolutely dominating them.

jerseyangel Proficient

Scroll up to the video I posted. A little girl playing football with the boys and absolutely dominating them.

Oh gawd....and I even commented on it! :blink:

Mind like a sieve :unsure:

Archived