Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

2Nd Round Of Chemo, Done!

15 posts in this topic

Hello to all my friends,

Well the 2nd round of cocktails are done and I am happy to report that this time was much easier, mainly fatigue but nothing I couldn't handle. I have one more round the 28th then surgery to remove my stomach in February. Ok so that is freaking me out a little I am doing all I can to get my body ready, physically, mentally, and spiritually so that my healing process will be easier. I just want everyone to know that I am doing well the doctors are very pleased with my progress, they actually thought by this point I would need a feeding tube, but I fooled them all and I am actually gaining weight!!! So I have this break now to enjoy Christmas with my family, so for now the words, Cancer, surgery, and chemotherapy are banned in my house. I just want to enjoy this next week and only have some fun!!! Have a wonderful day my friends and thank you again for all your support. B)

Ads by Google:

I'm so glad you're doing well, Bonnie...there's nothing quite as sweet as fooling your doctors!!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season!

Thoughts and prayers are with you as you undergo the challenges of the new year!

Sounds like " the thing that shall not be named "went well. Keep your head warm & Have a great holiday!

Thanks for the update and hope you and your family have a very happy Holiday!!!

Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season. Rest up, recharge and bask in the love of your family. You're one courageous chick, and don't you forget it! ;) Defying the doctors has made me feel pretty good---you should too!

You're a warrior princess!

My thoughts and prayers,

IH

Good news Bonnie! Take care and have a great Christmas season! :D

Thanks so much for taking the time to come and share the update. I'm glad to hear you're handling everything so well. Merry Christmas!

Glad to here it went better, I was worried that it would go worse. Have a very Merry Christmas. B)

YAY! Wonderful news!!!!! Best to you and enjoy the holidays!

Bonnie Blue, you are one strong lass. Wishing you and your family a joyous Christmas full of love and happiness :)

So glad to hear you're faring well. A positive outlook is so helpful to healing.

You get extra bonus points for showing the Docs wrong! :D

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I'm glad that things are going well for you. I hope you have a wonderful holiday and enjoy being with your family.

Glad this time went better. Have a great time with your family. Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas and enjoy your holiday! Glad you are feeling well!

Great to hear from you! I hope you and your family enjoy a very merry Christmas!

PS: I work with doctors almost every day, it's good to prove them wrong! :P