This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

TriticusToxicum

Jestgar Rising Star

Haven't seen any lying around recently. If I were to, I might use it myself though :P

sigh

must be a world-wide shortage.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

• kareng

• jerseyangel

• VydorScope

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

Loey 271 posts

• kareng

kareng 222 posts

• jerseyangel

jerseyangel 212 posts

• VydorScope

VydorScope 184 posts

Posted Images

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Someone must be stealing it all, I don't have an either!

VydorScope Proficient

I have been sitting here on my butt for hours reading stupid stuff on the internet. Anybody have any motivation to send my way?

You try Google'ing for it?

mushroom Proficient

Akshually, it doesn't sound like we've been searching very hard :P

elye Community Regular

http://sidsavara.com/personal-development/how-to-get-motivated-tips

Okay.... . .I'm starting to get motivated...... . .. . .I think.. .....

VydorScope Proficient

http://sidsavara.com...-motivated-tips

Not feeling very motivated to click that link though...

Jestgar Rising Star

Not feeling very motivated to click that link though...

snort

I clicked, but wasn't motivated to actually read anything

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

psawyer Proficient

I clicked, but wasn't motivated to actually read anything

Nor was I.

IrishHeart Veteran

I worked up the enthusiasm to read it.

I can summarize the important one​s one for you......... motivational tip #3 was "Do less"

Jestgar Rising Star

http://sidsavara.com...-motivated-tips

OK. Today's goal:

bathe

kareng Grand Master

I worked up the enthusiasm to read it.

I can summarize the important one​s one for you......... motivational tip #3 was "Do less"

I finally worked up the energy to skim it. The " Do Less" did pop out at me, along with buy & read books and sign up for a computer motivation! Will need a lot of motivation to read Motivational books!

OK. Today's goal:

bathe

I think that is an excellent and achievable goal! It can be made more fun with the addition of bath oils, champagne, and a hunky man.

Jestgar Rising Star

Well, hunky man has a job, but he did get me a bathmat for Christmas (Em - Will has a challenger for most romantic gift-giver!) so I can use the oils without risk of bodily harm.

celiac-mommy Collaborator

so I can use the oils without risk of bodily harm.

:lol: :lol:

Gofer it!

Today is a blah day. Still no word on the schedule change. I'd just like to know and get it over with! Captain goes back to work tomorrow. Yuk. Over it.

elye Community Regular

Well, hunky man has a job, but he did get me a bathmat for Christmas (Em - Will has a challenger for most romantic gift-giver!)

Hmph. . ...bathmat... . . .... .. ..well. it ain't no leaf sucker/blower... . ..

:rolleyes:

Today is a blah day. Still no word on the schedule change. I'd just like to know and get it over with!

Jeez, hopin' that your sched keeps you around your kids a lot, Rahshyellle.... :)

Jestgar Rising Star

Hmph. . ...bathmat... . . .... .. ..well. it ain't no leaf sucker/blower... . ..

:rolleyes:

got a cordless drill for my birthday....

Loey Rising Star

I try not to overly dwell on this, or overburden you guys with it, but thought that almost two years on you might be interested in the state of our city.

http://www.stuff.co....-outsiders-eyes

Happy New year Dear Friend,

Sorry this reply is late. I've been offline for a while but I was touched by the attachment and hope you know that you and those living in the devastated area who have suffered losses) and this goes out to anyone touched by tragedy (natural or not) are in my thoughts and prayers continually.

I have always found 13 to be a lucky number for me and believe in my heart and (aching) bones that 2013 is going to be a better year for all of us. I've been watching a lot of inspirational TV and reading books and truly feel I was saved for a reason. I need to help others. I am anxious to get back to work with my Selia but I also want to do more. I still also need to build my immunity and strength. It does help. If anyone out there EVER needs to let it go I'm here for all of you. It's the absolute least i can offer to the very people who have been here for me.

Love & Hugz,

Loey

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Loey Rising Star

I didn't see where to start a new topic within thread. I just wanted to let all my dear psillies that are reasonably a trek (or near) Princeton, NJ that

THE PARTY IS ON!!!!!!!

The BD party for Superman & Tony will begin at 1PM (buffet and yes dedicated gluten-free area) and is flexible as far as coming and going. It's going to be at:

Romeo's Restaurant

Schalks Crossing

Plainsboro, NJ

http://romeosplainsboro.com (website wth directions)

I would LOVE to meet any of you who can join us to celebrate their birthday's and well, me still kicking around! They have wonderful gluten-free pizza and pasta. As of now I think I'm wearing fuchsia. It's casual - I just like to get dressed up.

I hope you feel adventuress and come celebrate.

Love,

Loey

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Loey Rising Star

Happy belated birthday

Love & an extra hug,

Loey

VydorScope Proficient

OK. Today's goal:

bathe

*note to self, put coffee down before reading this thread*

elye Community Regular

Hey, now THAT's a romantic fool.... . . .just couldn't help himself, I guess.. .. . . ... :lol:

....Or refrain from taking a sip before reading....there have been many tea- and coffee- spattered screens throughout psillyville history....

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

It took you *this* long to figure that out? Hahahaha!!!!!

Jeez, hopin' that your sched keeps you around your kids a lot, Rahshyellle.... :)

Here's the dilemma: Current schedule is 5 days a week, 630a-230p. I'm home every day after school even when I don't have them overnight. I never go more than 2 days without seeing them and I'm there to work with Max on his reading and other homework-which his dad does not do.

They want me to move back to working 3 12's. I have the kids every Monday and Tuesday so I would work Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. This would mean I'd NEVER see them Wed/Thurs and then every other Frid-Sun. If I calculate it out over a year, taking into account school breaks and summers, I end up averaging MUCH more hours with them over the year with this schedule, BUT I'd have to go 5 days every other week without seeing them. #1-I'm not sure I can do that. #2-Max NEEDS the consistancy of what he's been getting with his schoolwork. He's struggling enough as it is and if there are 2 days that I'm not there and his dad doesn't do ANYTHING with him, then he suffers...

What are your opinions? I've plead my case, I've begged like you wouldn't believe and I've prayed and prayed on it. I have to leave it in God's hands and make the best of whatever I'm given. This is hard ^_^

mushroom Proficient

Man, that is a dilemma! Since Jesse won't help Max with homework, any chance of cooperation in getting him some tutoring help after school? (for the days when you can't be there). Is work totally immovable / not budging on what they 'want' you to do? i.e., are they insisting :o ? Just shows to go you, NEVAH go on vacation !! You don't know what they'll hatch while you're gone :rolleyes: Sometimes you're lucky if they'll even take you back :ph34r: says she who knows whereof she speaks.

Loey Rising Star

Here's the dilemma: Current schedule is 5 days a week, 630a-230p. I'm home every day after school even when I don't have them overnight. I never go more than 2 days without seeing them and I'm there to work with Max on his reading and other homework-which his dad does not do.

They want me to move back to working 3 12's. I have the kids every Monday and Tuesday so I would work Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. This would mean I'd NEVER see them Wed/Thurs and then every other Frid-Sun. If I calculate it out over a year, taking into account school breaks and summers, I end up averaging MUCH more hours with them over the year with this schedule, BUT I'd have to go 5 days every other week without seeing them. #1-I'm not sure I can do that. #2-Max NEEDS the consistancy of what he's been getting with his schoolwork. He's struggling enough as it is and if there are 2 days that I'm not there and his dad doesn't do ANYTHING with him, then he suffers...

What are your opinions? I've plead my case, I've begged like you wouldn't believe and I've prayed and prayed on it. I have to leave it in God's hands and make the best of whatever I'm given. This is hard ^_^

I'm so sorry about your situation. How many hours would Jess have to work with him? I'm going to be saying lot of prayers that you find a solution that gives Max the consistency (and you the peace of mind) you worked so hard to get. Also, how well does Jess work with Max? Again, I'll rack my feeble mind around it but the bottom line that you stated is true: Max needs the consistency. I just know that something will work out. You've never ceased to amaze me yet and I doubt you ever will!

Extra Love,

Loey

Man, that is a dilemma! Since Jesse won't help Max with homework, any chance of cooperation in getting him some tutoring help after school? (for the days when you can't be there). Is work totally immovable / not budging on what they 'want' you to do? i.e., are they insisting :o ? Just shows to go you, NEVAH go on vacation !! You don't know what they'll hatch while you're gone :rolleyes: Sometimes you're lucky if they'll even take you back :ph34r: says she who knows whereof she speaks.

Seriously?? After a vacation? I've been here for almost 13 years and my supervisor is trying to figure out a way to make it work. As far as the tutoring goes, if they end up making me do 12's, then I will try to work something out with my sister at least one day a week to work with him. He'd have to go to after school care on the days that I work and they don't have anyone there to work with him. I'm guessing I will hear something by the end of the week.

I'm so sorry about your situation. How many hours would Jess have to work with him? I'm going to be saying lot of prayers that you find a solution that gives Max the consistency (and you the peace of mind) you worked so hard to get. Also, how well does Jess work with Max? Again, I'll rack my feeble mind around it but the bottom line that you stated is true: Max needs the consistency. I just know that something will work out. You've never ceased to amaze me yet and I doubt you ever will!

Extra Love,

Loey

Thank you :wub:

I work with Max for about 2 hours a day on reading and math. Jesse won't even read with him. Jesse had them all last weekend and they didn't pick up a book once. I can guarantee he watched about 8 hour of TV each day though. <_<