This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

shadowicewolf Proficient

In what might i ask?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tom Contributor

Em's post count is 7777!

JACKPOT!!

tom Contributor

Hrumph I'm not seein' tumblin' ascii-weeds at all . .. .

Oh wait .. ..it's the single row tumbleasterisksksks ~~~~~*

I must've been thinking of confetti or snowstorm ascii.

Here's the one on that page that made me :lol: lol.

Replying to hints of a werewolf accusation:

Oh!! You heard?? . . . :lol::lol: . . . yep, got a waxing appt tomorrow that will be a b!tch!

Still snickering a bit

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Em's post count is 7777!

JACKPOT!!

:lol: :lol:

snickering at all of youse. And, head exploding from talk of college and units and grad school :blink: so glad that's all in the past.....could never do it again. lesions in me 'ead, methinks.

WHERE is my Sam Hill avatar??? couldn't open poeter's file. but loving the meanhead avs :lol:

and chortling at just how WACKL we have been, just simply mad for years and years, and yet it all makes perphekt sense to us :lol:

DingoGirl Enthusiast

BTW it's BEAN WEEK here :ph34r::mellow:

:lol:

Celiac Mindwarp Community Regular

OK, I now see my confusion at the tumbleweed post. In my mind, the daisy dukes and the waxing appointment were linked :o

psawyer Proficient

Phresno is so phunny!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

tom Contributor

OK, I now see my confusion at the tumbleweed post. In my mind, the daisy dukes and the waxing appointment were linked :o

Reminds me of the jokes that end w/

Then Timmy says to his teacher "But I like the way you think" ;)

elye Community Regular

Em's post count is 7777!

JACKPOT!!

HEY! Gotta go get me a lottery ticket....

and chortling at just how WACKL we have been, just simply mad for years and years, and yet it all makes perphekt sense to us :lol:

Dear gawd....I know... . . ... :lol::lol:

mushroom Proficient

A WHOLE week of eating beans??? OMG, just think of the pharting going on in Phresno!!! I once took a big pot of baked beans on a houseboat trip - assured everyone they was pharlless beans, but that subterfuge could not last long :rolleyes::lol:

DingoGirl Enthusiast

to clarify , it is only BEAN WEEK at my house, 'tis not a citywide holiday er nuthin :lol:

I froze many containers. they are not fartless beans insofar as I know. ;)

tom Contributor

Soooooo when it says "2 User(s) are reading this topic" & it's just me 'n' Bing(1), what're the chances the Binger searched on "fartless beans"?

:clothespinnoseguy:

VydorScope Proficient

In what might i ask?

Completed:

ASci in General Math

BSci in Computer Science

BSci in Statistics

Master of Arts in Religion (2yr masters level)

In Progress:

Master of Divinity (4 year masters level)

But, no you may not ask. :P

Darn210 Enthusiast

Well, or course they're linked . . . :blink: . . . :lol:

Long day yesterday for the TKD tournament. Worked from 8 am to 6 pm then went to the "after" party until 7pm.

elye Community Regular

Soooooo when it says "2 User(s) are reading this topic" & it's just me 'n' Bing(1), what're the chances the Binger searched on "fartless beans"?

:lol: Well, he/she didn't stick around... .. ...perhaps looking for recipes, and unwittingly barged into this madness...

Long day yesterday for the TKD tournament. Worked from 8 am to 6 pm then went to the "after" party until 7pm.

((Sigh)).... . .no wine at yer schools.....THAT is what makes the day long... . ...

:rolleyes:

jerseyangel Proficient

The dreaded Tumbleweeds! lol

Had a phab time at the wedding yesterday. Ceremony was lovely-- Mark did a reading:)

Reception-- spectacular. Staff was gluten aware and I was able to have appetizers, dinner and dessert (not wedding cake, natch). Needless to say lots of wine......

shadowicewolf Proficient

Completed:

ASci in General Math

BSci in Computer Science

BSci in Statistics

Master of Arts in Religion (2yr masters level)

In Progress:

Master of Divinity (4 year masters level)

But, no you may not ask. :P

The two masters don't sound too difficult... the BS's and AS however..... :blink: Lets just say math and i stopped getting along when i got passed algebra...

kareng Grand Master

Had our Lego League Scrimmage yesterday. concessions went well. Everything was donated by parents. They sprung on me that we were having a raffle on Tue. Kids do not think ahead! mad scramble to have something to raffle. The giant 54 pack of Frito Lay chips assortment and the 2 large bags of candy that were not used by the concession stand were a big hit as prizes!

VydorScope Proficient

The two masters don't sound too difficult... the BS's and AS however..... :blink: Lets just say math and i stopped getting along when i got passed algebra...

For those masters you typically have to to learn 2 languages Ancient Hebrew and Ancient Greek. At least my math degrees were in English! ;)

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

For those masters you typically have to to learn 2 languages Ancient Hebrew and Ancient Greek. At least my math degrees were in English! ;)

I take exception to this! I never had a math class that looked anything like English! :P

shadowicewolf Proficient

That would still be better than doing math.

tom Contributor

I take exception to this! I never had a math class that looked anything like English! :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Isosceles

VydorScope Proficient

SMH LOL

Darn210 Enthusiast

Isosceles

I reciprocate your humor, tom :lol:

mushroom Proficient

Me thinks it is also equilateral :P , and apart from "the square on the hypotenuse equals the sum of the square on the other two sides," that is all the geometry I have retained (or perhaps ever knew?? :rolleyes::ph34r:

Archived