Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

2,226 posts in this topic

Guys, i did it again, this time with 20minutes to spare :blink: and i had to email it to the professor because our submission system was being weird (the professor already knew about it and emailed us to just email the assigment if we ran into the bug).

Now onto other homework...

Ads by Google:

Guys, i did it again, this time with 20minutes to spare :blink: and i had to email it to the professor because our submission system was being weird (the professor already knew about it and emailed us to just email the assigment if we ran into the bug).

Now onto other homework...

Guess I beat you last night the.. i had a whole 30 mins to spare. :) 2 written assignments and one test.

I'm happy fer ya, Ricky Russell--but I don't know what this means :ph34r::lol: I'm not very cool :P

I alerted the two employees, one of whom ran out to the parking lot and got the license number of the car before they were driven away. The police were called, and I gave a statement of what I saw. Got to go up in the office with the huge fake windows that overlook the store and watch the security footage.

You are SUPER cool!!! You're catchin shoplifters left and right!!

They are ski resorts in central Oregon. I LURVE central Oregon!!

Omg. . .. . . ..Tallahega (?) Nights was on late a couple of night ago. . . . .DH and I roared through the whole thing, as per usual. It gets phunnier every time I see it.... :lol::lol:

Exactly! I'm always, constantly moving, and captain always says "Git 'er done Ricky!" And it stuck :lol:

I like Ricky Russell tho B)

You are SUPER cool!!! You're catchin shoplifters left and right!!

They are ski resorts in central Oregon. I LURVE central Oregon!!

Exactly! I'm always, constantly moving, and captain always says "Git 'er done Ricky!" And it stuck :lol:

I like Ricky Russell tho B)

We have been to Mt Bachelor a couple of times. It should have some good snow after that big storm.

Here you go, now you all have something to do with your evenings when the ponies are in the stable eating hay.

Alek's Controllable Christmas Lights for Celiac Disease

Use the three christmas webcams for a live view of over 20,000 christmas lights and also CONTROL them - heck, you can even inflate (or deflate) the giant Elmo, Frosty, Santa, and Homer Simpson - D'OH! All three webcams are online from Thanksgiving to Jan 1st between 1700 to 2200 MST (GMT-7) which is when you can turn stuff on & off to entertain the neighbors. Plus send "Instant Messages via Webcam" for all to see. HO HO HO! ;-)

http://www.komar.org...hristmas_webcam

Here you go, now you all have something to do with your evenings when the ponies are in the stable eating hay.

Alek's Controllable Christmas Lights for Celiac Disease

http://www.komar.org...hristmas_webcam

OMG. .. .... :wacko::wacko::wacko: . . . . . ......SO much to do on there!! I was on there thirty seconds and had to move away from my laptop. . ....thought me brain was gonna explode. . .... :lol:

I'm trying to figure out what happens if two people try to something at the same

time. If I tell something to turn off, and someone else tells it to turn on, does it make

the internet exploooode????

I'm trying to figure out what happens if two people try to something at the same

time. If I tell something to turn off, and someone else tells it to turn on, does it make

the internet exploooode????

Gosh I hope so. Lets try it. All the sillies at once!

ready, set, go :)

HAHAHAHA I inflated Santa! HAHHAHA!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA I inflated Santa! HAHHAHA!!!!!!!!

Whoa, Bhughnnie..... :unsure: ...... :unsure: ..... . ... ..what kind of site are you on?,,,,,

:lol:

Whoa, Bhughnnie..... :unsure: ...... :unsure: ..... . ... ..what kind of site are you on?,,,,,

:lol:

Hee!

I'm stopping by to say HI for the first time in forever, so hi to everyone I miss talking to :-)

I don't think I'm desperate enough to *cough... ahem**

ok I'll just stop right there.....

I'm stopping by to say HI for the first time in forever, so hi to everyone I miss talking to :-)

Hi Molly!!!!

I remember you, Molly! Fantastic to read you again......welcome back! :):)

Hi Molly!! Glad you stopped by :)

How is everyone doing?

Hi Molly! I remember you well and celiac3270 too. Do you keep up with him? I'd love to know how you are and what you are doing. :) You graduated?

Lisa (aka Momma Goose)

Yes, celiac3270 and I both live in Boston now, but he's finishing up his first semester of senior year at Harvard, so he's been working a lot so we haven't had time to hang out, but still keep in touch and will see each other soon! Yes I graduated, degree in chemistry (I don't really know how I did it), I'm taking some time off enjoying life before applying to medical and PHD schools for graduate work, so hopefully starting one of those in the next few years!

Yes, celiac3270 and I both live in Boston now, but he's finishing up his first semester of senior year at Harvard, so he's been working a lot so we haven't had time to hang out, but still keep in touch and will see each other soon! Yes I graduated, degree in chemistry (I don't really know how I did it), I'm taking some time off enjoying life before applying to medical and PHD schools for graduate work, so hopefully starting one of those in the next few years!

I am so glad you guys have kept in touch!!! I knew you two were bound for greatness!! :D My daughter took Organic Chem at various levels, multiply times. :huh: It's tough!! Congratulations on your graduation!!!

Please send celiac3270 our best (from those who remember him - us old peeps) and ENJOY your free time! You deserve it!

Love hearing from you again! xo

Guess I beat you last night the.. i had a whole 30 mins to spare. :) 2 written assignments and one test.

Not to mention working on your awesome books. I'm making out my Xmas list and one teen (old beyond her years) is getting a set of volumes 1-3 (paper version). Hopefully when she's done her sister will be interested & able (the girl I tutor) - don't worry Vince, she'll get her own copies.

Just a quick hello. Been spending too much time in bed. Anyone else have Epstein Barr or Thyroid issues? Kareeng - don't put me in Guiness yet (or whatever book you mentioned). Wait until I can go for the record of most diseases cured by believing they can!!!! ;) ;)

Missed you all.

Love,

Loey

:wub: :wub: :wub:

P.S. Vincent, hope I didn't totally let you down. :unsure:

Omg. . .. . . ..Tallahega (?) Nights was on late a couple of night ago. . . . .DH and I roared through the whole thing, as per usual. It gets phunnier every time I see it.... :lol::lol:

Hey, Patteigh! Doin' some crime-stoppin'.. . .....excellent! B)

My son would be so proud of you (even if he's with the public defenders)

Loey ;)

Hey, Molly, great to see you here! :(