Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

51,027 posts in this topic

Guess what 2 things do NOT go together... Holidays alone and PMS. I wanna cry and kill someone in the same breath... EVERY breath... <_<

Lies!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I spelled your name wrong, so it's all good!! No one knew it was you..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trying to squeeze a fat rabbit out from under the sofa? ;)

Or pick my fat a$$ off the floor... :o

:lol:

This quote from Shroomie (from a perfectly legit thread) is too good not to be posted in THIS thread:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Am skeert. :ph34r: Still haven't got me roof fixed :unsure:

2 earthquakes, torrential rains, 40mph winds in the city, flash floods in Portland and Vancouver... All hell'sa breakin loose here!

:huh: :huh:

These somehow sound too appealing... . . . .... ...Puce?

THAT is an awful word!! :lol:

This morning, Tony the appliance guy found a simple problem with our stove, and replaced a defective wire. So, the harvest gold stove lives another day. This calls for home-baked pizza tonight.

Yay for pizza!!!

Ads by Google:

Puce is not only an awful sounding word, it is an awful color too.

Just checked on fashion trends for home decor. 70's glam. Seriously!!?

Well crap. I misremembered when Mulberry started sitting on her eggs. Told the Pirate to start looking for wee ones this weekend. Went out today to give the civkebs their treats and heard peep peep peep

Yep. One little yellow ball of fluff is out, 4 more to go. I moved the silkie to a nest that's better for the babies, one they can get in and out of, and gave her a pile of treats. Hopefully she'll stay there and not go back to the old nest, but the Pirate's gonna have to pay attention for a few days.

Leaving in a couple hours to go to the folks house. Happy Thanksgiving y'alls!!

This morning, Tony the appliance guy found a simple problem with our stove, and replaced a defective wire. So, the harvest gold stove lives another day. This calls for home-baked pizza tonight.

You guys deserve it for the last coupla days! Enjoy :D

I spelled your name wrong, so it's all good!! No one knew it was you..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

....except all of us :P

Love ya, Rach--sorry 'bout the PMS (miss that like I'd miss a hole in me 'ead) and everything. Hugs, sweetie :wub:

70's glam.

On oxymoron if I've ever heard one! B)

Have a great time, Jess! Happy Thanksgiving :)

A wee 'lil chick :wub:

Went out today to give the civkebs their treats and heard peep peep peep

Babies!!!! I need a baby fix -_-

Have a wonderful time with the folks!!

Hugs, sweetie :wub:

Hugs to you Pats. Pserious hugs :wub: :wub: :wub:

Totally random, drive-by post - Happy gluten-free Thanksgiving to one and all :)

BTW you guys are nuts. I can't believe this thread is still alive!

All due to the magic of it's creator. :)

HOLY CR@P!!! First Soozle and now Richard!!! . . . like some kind of family holiday or sumptin!!! Good to see you Richard. You look just the same!!

Yep. One little yellow ball of fluff is out, 4 more to go.

BABY CIVCKEBS! YAAAAAYYYY! :wub::wub:

Totally random, drive-by post - Happy gluten-free Thanksgiving to one and all :)

OMG. . . ....Rihchyardt!! :o:):)

Good to see you Richard. You look just the same!!

:lol: YES! Exactly the same!. . .....Rather elephantine. . ... ..Still... .!....

Richard!!!! Happy Thanksgiving :D

So nice to see ya!!!

O-M-G!!!! I feel like I should be on my knees bowing or sumphin'! Where's the robe????? Where's the scepter????? :o

Greetings Dixie Sweet Cheeks

(From confused and slightly desparate newbie, Holly Sticky Fingers)

:o:)

O-M-G!!!! I feel like I should be on my knees bowing or sumphin'! Where's the robe????? Where's the scepter????? :o

Well, Kweeen Jyaghnutt has it all -- but not for much longer. . ..... . .

Well, Kweeen Jyaghnutt has it all -- but not for much longer. . ..... . .

Who says I'm givin' it back?

Fergot to say earlier . . . congrats on the new offspring, Jess!!!

So, the harvest gold stove lives another day.

I bet Jacquie is more than thrilled! :rolleyes:

Who says I'm givin' it back?

This from the lady who didn't want it in the phirst place????? :P

This from the lady who didn't want it in the phirst place????? :P

YEAH! I've never held the sephter after all these years! <_<

Maybe-- that must be it but for the life of me I don't remember!

Your memory is the second thing to go. I don't remember what the first was. :ph34r:

Running out of pages... gonna have to be reeeeeeeeealy careful when posting now LOL

Well, just make sure, Jyaghnutt, to have the robe dry-cleaned this time -- remember the jester vomit/wee and ho'tub spray that covered it the last time?

:huh:

Really?? Wow--well its high time. Keep posting Lisa :D

Running out of pages... gonna have to be reeeeeeeeealy careful when posting now LOL

I dunno.....King Vhincyent has a certain ring to it :P

Don't mean to be a party pooper . . . don't get too excited, it's not real . . . made of gold plastic.

jester vomit/wee and ho'tub spray

Kinda quiet around here.......can't imagine why? :lol: :lol: :lol:

We're still three pages off, people! Man up!

Happy Wednesday! :D

Milestone last night... Was berated and called names etc by the exhub for not allowing the young one to go to scouts last night bc he was on 3 days of not turning in homework and he was a mouthy little thing ALLLLL afternoon.... Anywho-I got off the phone and actually laughed. Laughed at that arse who calls me a bad mom and a ruiner of life. That hasn't happened once in the last year!! I shall toot my own horn ;)

But I can't handle being qweenie right now. Too much responsibility!! :P