Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lisa

Hey Happygirl..

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday Laura!!!

Hope its a memorable one and that all your wishes come true. :wub:

Have fun!! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA

Thank you ALL for your sweet birthday wishes :D:D:D I appreciate you thinking of me, and thanks to Lisa for starting this thread for me B)

It was a wonderful birthday....had dinner last night with parents and husband, complete with a homemade gluten-free birthday cake made by Mom, ice cream, and presents. Today was spent at the pool, so it was a perfect day to celebrate. Eric grilled delicious steaks----so all in all, it is a great start to year 26 :)

And Rachel----yes, I got my "christmas" present.....just this time, for my birthday.

Laura,

Happy Birthday! LindaLee

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

This is good advice. Some restaurants offer gluten-free menus or mark items with “GF” on their regular menu, and I try to eat at such places. I still talk to the manager when I order to be sure. 
    I've had a swollen gland in my neck similar to what you described.  I found that taking thiamine helps immensely.   Here's an article that you might find helpful..... http://wandererandhome.weebly.com/heal-yourself/vitamin-b1-th...
    Mummu said her daughter was "constantly nauseated, tired, and having little to no interest in eating.  She's lost weight and I'm worried she may be becoming depressed"   I agree with M.Martha.  The Autoimmune diet without dairy and...