Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blueeyedmanda

Angie's Baby Is Born!

Big congrats! I hope she posts pictures when she has a free moment (ha - a free moment when you not only have a newborn but other kids... yeah right!)!

I went back and checked the other thread . . . Her last post DID say she was scheduled for 2pm. It also said she was having regular contractions. I'm sure she'll fill us in when she gets a chance . . . say, in a month or two :D .

Congratulations Angie and Welcome Annika!

Thanks for posting the info, Amanda. Was it 1:14am or pm?

Congrats, Angie on the arrival of your baby girl! Welcome to the world Annika!

Enjoy your babymoon...hope you will be able to share your birth story soon. :)

Michelle

This is Don, Angie's husband. Angie and Annika are doing well. She did have a c-section, the O.R. had a cancellation so they called us in early. She was having contractions most of the night, but nothing productive, so they went ahead with the c-section.

Angie is in very good spirits and was actually out of bed standing this evening. She is very happy to have the baby out and in her arms! Thanks to everyone!

I'll do my best to keep everyone updated till Angie comes home. It should be late Saturday or Sunday sometime.

Take care.

Yay!!! Congratulations to you, Angie! I haven't been on here for like a week or so. How do other people with more kids do this? Not, that I missed out on any classes, but something has to give <_< and in my case it's the internet <_< . I can't wait to see your little baby though! Keep us updated with pictures and birth story as soon as you get the chance. I just wrote my birth story in German. The next few days I will translate it into English. But I can't promise, when exactly.

This is Don, Angie's husband. Angie and Annika are doing well. She did have a c-section, the O.R. had a cancellation so they called us in early. She was having contractions most of the night, but nothing productive, so they went ahead with the c-section.

Angie is in very good spirits and was actually out of bed standing this evening. She is very happy to have the baby out and in her arms! Thanks to everyone!

I'll do my best to keep everyone updated till Angie comes home. It should be late Saturday or Sunday sometime.

Take care.

Thanks Don! Let her know her board family has her and Annika as well as you and Tori in our thoughts.

Hi Don,

Thanks for the update! So good to know that the whole family is doing well!

I saw that "Angie" was logged on last night before I signed off. I wondered if she had internet access at the hospital--anyway, glad you came on and let us know how she and the baby were doing. :)

Give her a big hug from all of us here :D

Congratulations Angie, Don, and BIG SISTER Tori

I am happy that everything went well for ya'll, I know that Angie has your hands, and heart full

donna

Angie & family

Congrats on the baby, I bet you are glad that's over with!!!! I'm sure she was worth every bit of the labor...Hope Tori doesn't get to jealous at first!!

Blessings to the family...

mamaw

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW FAMILY ADDITION