This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Angie's Baby Is Born!

blueeyedmanda

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

I just got a text message from Angie's husband.

Annika Ivy has arrived

Born @ 1:14 today

8 lbs

20.5 inches

Congrats to the new parents!!!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient

Thanks Amanda! What great news.

I've been thinking about them today. :)

Ivy--what a pretty middle name :D

2Boys4Me Enthusiast

Congratulations!

Wasn't her c-section scheduled for 2? I guess she got to do VBAC then?

emcmaster Collaborator

Big congrats! I hope she posts pictures when she has a free moment (ha - a free moment when you not only have a newborn but other kids... yeah right!)!

Congratulations!

Wasn't her c-section scheduled for 2? I guess she got to do VBAC then?

I thought she was scheduled for 2. Not sure if it was VBAC or not.

jerseyangel Proficient

I was thinking maybe they took her in early?

Lisa Mentor

Hurrah, hurrah! :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Darn210 Enthusiast

I went back and checked the other thread . . . Her last post DID say she was scheduled for 2pm. It also said she was having regular contractions. I'm sure she'll fill us in when she gets a chance . . . say, in a month or two :D .

Congratulations Angie and Welcome Annika!

confused Community Regular

Im so happy for her. COngrats and cant wait to hear the details.

paula

Michi8 Contributor

Thanks for posting the info, Amanda. Was it 1:14am or pm?

Congrats, Angie on the arrival of your baby girl! Welcome to the world Annika!

Enjoy your babymoon...hope you will be able to share your birth story soon. :)

Michelle

It was 1:15, in the afternoon. :)

It looks like Angie is logged on now, I wonder if they have the net in her hospital...Angie if you can see us...CONGRATS!!! (((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Guhlia Rising Star

This is Don, Angie's husband. Angie and Annika are doing well. She did have a c-section, the O.R. had a cancellation so they called us in early. She was having contractions most of the night, but nothing productive, so they went ahead with the c-section.

Angie is in very good spirits and was actually out of bed standing this evening. She is very happy to have the baby out and in her arms! Thanks to everyone!

I'll do my best to keep everyone updated till Angie comes home. It should be late Saturday or Sunday sometime.

Take care.

stef-the-kicking-cuty Enthusiast

Yay!!! Congratulations to you, Angie! I haven't been on here for like a week or so. How do other people with more kids do this? Not, that I missed out on any classes, but something has to give <_< and in my case it's the internet <_< . I can't wait to see your little baby though! Keep us updated with pictures and birth story as soon as you get the chance. I just wrote my birth story in German. The next few days I will translate it into English. But I can't promise, when exactly.

This is Don, Angie's husband. Angie and Annika are doing well. She did have a c-section, the O.R. had a cancellation so they called us in early. She was having contractions most of the night, but nothing productive, so they went ahead with the c-section.

Angie is in very good spirits and was actually out of bed standing this evening. She is very happy to have the baby out and in her arms! Thanks to everyone!

I'll do my best to keep everyone updated till Angie comes home. It should be late Saturday or Sunday sometime.

Take care.

Thanks Don! Let her know her board family has her and Annika as well as you and Tori in our thoughts.

Cheri A Contributor

Yay!! Welcome to the world, Annika!! Congrats Angie, Don and Tori! :D

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi Don,

Thanks for the update! So good to know that the whole family is doing well!

I saw that "Angie" was logged on last night before I signed off. I wondered if she had internet access at the hospital--anyway, glad you came on and let us know how she and the baby were doing. :)

Give her a big hug from all of us here :D

Patti- me too, about the hospital internet access. Some hospitals do offer it.

Morning Don, Tell Tori we are so happy she is a big sister now!

Phyllis28 Apprentice

Welcome Annika. Congratulations Angie, Don and Tori.

CarlaB Enthusiast

CONGRATULATIONS!

little d Enthusiast

Congratulations Angie, Don, and BIG SISTER Tori

I am happy that everything went well for ya'll, I know that Angie has your hands, and heart full

donna

happygirl Collaborator

Congratulations, Angie, Don, and Tori! Welcome to Annika!

mamaw Community Regular

Angie & family

Congrats on the baby, I bet you are glad that's over with!!!! I'm sure she was worth every bit of the labor...Hope Tori doesn't get to jealous at first!!

Blessings to the family...

mamaw

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW FAMILY ADDITION

Yellow Rose Explorer

Congrats to the new parents. Welcome to the new baby. Can't wait to see a pic.

Yellow Rose

Archived