This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

shadowicewolf Proficient

well... windex with viniger really does a number to spiders....

I win :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GottaSki Mentor

Hi Sills.......no one answered my Homeland question, so I guess I am alone in this CRACK addiction?? dear gawd....

and now when I click on the smileys they do NOT COME UP.....ARRRRGH what has happened to this forum since I LEFT ????

Hi Suzie - you are not alone in the Homeland Addiction -- my hubby and I are Hooked! Had a hard time getting into it last year mid-season so we caught up with the marathon weekend they had before the new season started -- you will never guess what's coming -- no worries I won't post any spoilers -- at least not unless the fog rolls in ;)

No smileys :( Karen has an iPad and I think she figured out the problem or may be just typing emotions:

: ) :)

: ( :(

: D :D

; ) ;)

don't know how to type :blink: or :ph34r: or B) or :P or :wub: but maybe Karen can help :)

Celiac Mindwarp Community Regular

Mindwarp or Mw or whatever seems appropriate are fine :)

Glad you spotted the ticket fiends :o

tom Contributor

HI SILLS :D

(got emoticonally busted and had to erase the triangles )

night night !! ;)

lol the moment I saw missing smilies knew it had to be a long one .. . .BUSTED! What'd we call it before? Emotibusted? no .. . Emotiquota? ehh

:lol::lol: Phorgot about this.. . .must remind The Ripper of this postulation of his. He's now 15 and may roll his eyes and fail to see the side-splitting humoUr in it......or not.

:rolleyes:

Dyin' to hear! I sure hope his expression is representable via some combo of our current smilies.

I remember that pic . . . that was Arizona, right? Sorry to hear about Metta :(

Yep, that's in Scottsdale, at one of several valley AND statewide locations of Picazzo's, serving by far the FIRST gluten-free commercial-establishment pizza I'd been w/in sniffing distance of. (argh Em! 'of which I'd been w/in sniffdist'? <aka to dangle or not to dangle?>)

Now if only I can find a place using goat mozz & organic tomato sauce too.

Hi Sills.......no one answered my Homeland question, so I guess I am alone in this CRACK addiction?? dear gawd....

I'm not watching it yet, but will start from the beginning before long methinks.

So don't all y'all watchin' get all spoilery on me! :angry::unsure::wacko:

VydorScope Proficient

OMG!!!!! :o SILLIES I just happened to check my bank statement online - I do look at checking almost every day, but credit card only every week or so....some evil person in Conn. charged $1600 to Lufthansa airlines - - did it today, thank GOD i looked - charges had not gone through and I am being issued a new card.....we caught it in time and those DEVILS will NOT get the ticket (or the ticket refund they were most likely after).....this has never happened to me, 'tis horrifying !! :unsure:

YUCK!!!! Glad you caught that!!!

kareng Grand Master

Hi Suzie - you are not alone in the Homeland Addiction -- my hubby and I are Hooked! Had a hard time getting into it last year mid-season so we caught up with the marathon weekend they had before the new season started -- you will never guess what's coming -- no worries I won't post any spoilers -- at least not unless the fog rolls in ;)

No smileys :( Karen has an iPad and I think she figured out the problem or may be just typing emotions:

: ) :)

: ( :(

: D :D

; ) ;)

don't know how to type :blink: or :ph34r: or B) or :P or :wub: but maybe Karen can help :)

No smileys on iPad any longer. :angry: I sometimes use the PC so I can get them all. Or I have to do the : and ). Horrible fall-out from the Great Upgrade of 2012.

elye Community Regular

Absolument!! Sixty-four specially invited guests all born on his birth date, with 64 (smallish) cakes all lined up in eight rows of eight!!!

So Chuck is, as am I , a scorpio... . . . ..this fits. Weird, pensive, But apparently we are rulers of the sexual organs... ... . .((((shudder)))). ... :unsure: ...not so sure about that one. . ..

From a fairly detailed astrological site:

Scorpio is the Sign of Sex and Death, the beginning and ending of things, and they explore these ideas from an emotional standpoint. People born under this Sign are investigative and probing, often strongly intuitive and penetrating. As the eighth Sign, Scorpio also rules the eighth House: the House of Sex.

Wow, The House of Sex.

Where IS this house??. .. ....

:lol:

.. . .. Trying to picture it.. . . .. ....does it have a porch?.. . ....what are the property taxes on it?..... . .. .. ...square footage?.. . . ..

Congratulations to the Vincent Family!

You guys may all be in testing as we speak. . ....Good luck!! :)

OMG!!!!! :o SILLIES....some evil person in Conn. charged $1600 to Lufthansa airlines - - did it today, thank GOD i looked - charges had not gone through and I am being issued a new card....

Gawd.. . . ...what kind of scum does this? :angry: But you got it in time, Sooozle. . ... :relievedphace:

Brown little thing, it moved fast. I thought i got it with my english textbook (it was the only thing handy) so i dropped it on it then jumped on it. Stupid carpet. It then disappered under the couch :blink: pulled the couch out and spotted it (couldn't get back in there) so i ran got the viniger windex and it escaped. -sigh-

I like spiders.. . . ..don't ever kill them unless they're on my bed with me or about to crawl into something I'm cooking. They're so ugly, they're beautiful somehow....

You may like this, Wolfie/Shadow. . ...

Open Original Shared Link

Dyin' to hear! I sure hope his expression is representable via some combo of our current smilies.

:embarrassedtryingtobegrownupteenagedboyphace:

serving by far the FIRST gluten-free commercial-establishment pizza I'd been w/in sniffing distance of. (argh Em! 'of which I'd been w/in sniffdist'? <aka to dangle or not to dangle?>)

Hey, sometimes it just makes sense to dangle.. . . ..ya gotta do what feels right at the moment....

Sounds like if one is a scorpio, however, one is dangling a lot more than one should, in fact.. . .. . ..

:rolleyes:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

VydorScope Proficient

You guys may all be in testing as we speak. . ....Good luck!! :)

Thanks! Hopefully I do not need it ! :D

Nope, 6pm EST is the test.

I'm Scorpio too. I'm saying nothing :):o:)

shadowicewolf Proficient

:blink: spiders..... -shiver-... When i lived in MT we had some that were pretty big and were poisonous. We called them hobo spiders and they were fast as heck....

At any rate i get to go to the store today. Not going to get much cause i'm going home next week for break (yay!). But as it is right now i'm out of a few things...

psawyer Proficient

Sorry to hear she's passed. A sweet lady who'll be missed by many, I'm certain.

Indeed. She had not posted here in a long time. :(

Jestgar Rising Star

I'm Scorpio too. I'm saying nothing :):o:)

Me too. We need to figure out where this house is, and who has the keys. Does it come with a full frig? Stocked bar? Ho' tub?

jerseyangel Proficient

I was friends with Metta off board too. She had been ill for quite some time. I apologize, guys, under normal circumstances I would have sent an email to let you all know. She was a sweet person who would do and did anything for her family, called it like it was, and fought bravely. I miss her.

Darn210 Enthusiast

Me too. We need to figure out where this house is, and who has the keys. Does it come with a full frig? Stocked bar? Ho' tub?

:lol: :lol:

:blink: Hey, maybe it's Em's house.

jerseyangel Proficient

Fer years we have pondered over a Sillie Summit--where we could have it, when could all of us make it......well, I think we have phinally phound the perfect place.

Now to phigure out where it is....... :unsure:

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Well, if it's food, liquor, and beds ya want, I got the perfect place. I even has a

separate fridge & freezer- lotsa space for stuffs! No ho'tub though... :ph34r:

elye Community Regular

Fer years we have pondered over a Sillie Summit--where we could have it, when could all of us make it......well, I think we have phinally phound the perfect place.

Now to phigure out where it is....... :unsure:

Fantastic! We now have the place for our Grand Psilly Psummit -- The Sex House! :lol::lol: And c'mon -- if it's a true sex house, it's GOTTA have a stocked bar, full frig and ho'tub.....

And I'll bet we don't even have to bring our own bathrobes!

Loey Rising Star

AAAARRGG!!I had a five paragraph reply- catching you all upon where I've been and how you all are and I lost it to some alternate universe (Vin, can you rescue it for me? - and CONGRATULATIONS - I'm so proud of all of you). Have to go to Naturopath and will try to rewrite the post I lost when I return.All my love,

Loey

DingoGirl Enthusiast

scorpios, spiders and sex houses, YIPPEEEEEEE!! and black belts ! congrats vinsennngt :)

um, I do not believe in the nonsense of horoscopes.....but have been very, very close to three people born on November 7th and one

on November 5th - and O M G they are all lying, conniving, very secretive, and not to be trusted.....inauthentic and at times quite cruel.....

this made me decide I would never be involved with scorpios again.....Didna know that we have some Psillie Pscorpios, are y'all hidin sumthin from us ?? shady intent, nefarious pasts, subtle but telling secrets and lies ?!?! ;)

Metta :(. did not know her well but remember her......sweet lady.

DingoGirl Enthusiast

um, nothing personal, but I'm pretty sure I don't wanna have sex with any of youse

:blink:

hi Loey !

kareng Grand Master

um, nothing personal, but I'm pretty sure I don't wanna have sex with any of youse

:blink:

I was thinking the same thing, even tho I am a Scorpio!

Me three :o

psawyer Proficient

I am SO not going there. :ph34r: (I'm a Cancer.)

Loey Rising Star

scorpios, spiders and sex houses, YIPPEEEEEEE!! and black belts ! congrats vinsennngt :)

um, I do not believe in the nonsense of horoscopes.....but have been very, very close to three people born on November 7th and one

on November 5th - and O M G they are all lying, conniving, very secretive, and not to be trusted.....inauthentic and at times quite cruel.....

this made me decide I would never be involved with scorpios again.....Didna know that we have some Psillie Pscorpios, are y'all hidin sumthin from us ?? shady intent, nefarious pasts, subtle but telling secrets and lies ?!?! ;)

Metta :(. did not know her well but remember her......sweet lady.

Did not have the pleasure of knowing her. I believe I joined after she stopped writing. My heart and prayers go to all of you and her family who knew and cherished her. I wish I had known her. She sounds like a bright and shining star.

Loey :( :(

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

I'm a Taurus- we're supposedly great in bed. You know you all wanna bag me. :rolleyes:

Archived