This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Yes, a thousand times yes, to a thousand pieces of CHEESECAKE......carmel frapuccinos (I"ve never had one, are they gluten-free? because if so I'm getting one tomorrow and I am sure I"ll want a thouand), yes to the warm rolls, CINNABONS, gummi bears, the cheese noodles......

Well, I AM going to go now eat a limited portion of Double Rainbow Vanilla ice cream w/ fresh strawberries. :rolleyes: Just one or two cups, and not a thousand, sadly......

'night, all.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CarlaB Enthusiast
carmel frapuccinos (I"ve never had one, are they gluten-free? because if so I'm getting one tomorrow and I am sure I"ll want a thouand

Yes, they are, but ask them to rinse the blender extra carefully because the chips they use in other frapps are NOT gluten-free.

AndreaB Contributor
I know this thread isn't the place to post about that.....will have to research this elsewhere. And I know there aren't deficiencies in my diet...it's very healthy and well-rounded. I don't know what it is, but I am newly obsessed with food, and I don't like it. :( For the first time in my life, I understand what others go through with food cravings and weight issues, and I really sympathize.

This thread is for lots of different things. :)

As far as your ravenous cravings.....could that be linked to your determination to stay a size 6? I know that when we start thinking in terms of having to keep weight off etc that we tend to want to eat more.

The fact that you are eating healthy and well rounded is great! It's ok to have some treats, just a few. The more you deprive yourself, the more your going to rachel something.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
The only thing I can see that we do that others do not always do is that we put our marriage before anything. I don't fully understand the impact this has on the kids, but I think that in the end, they are imitating our dedication to each other. They are copying what we do. I wait on Adam (when I'm healthy), and he waits on me. Our goal of each day is when we'll spend time together. There's really nothing selfish in our relationship. It's just like it was when we were dating, only better.

Carla, THIS is the biblical model of marriage, as you probably know. That is exactly why it works - you put each other first and cherish your marriage! Many people don't, and the marriage suffers, hence, the kids suffer.

News flash - do you all remember ROBERT??? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... :angry: Well, he is getting MARRIED. But, R has always, always put his daughter at nearly the head of the household. He doesn't say no to her.....anywho this marriage should be interesting as I can't see that it will EVER be the primary relationship in the household.

sorry to mention R on our happy celebratory time here! It's just something I've been dealing with and processing (dreaming about nightly) for a couple of weeks now, since I found out. And, to make things WORSE - - he's marrying a girl we went to high school with - she is quite beautiful without ONE SINGLE SHRED of neurosis.....*sigh*. Makes me - - makes me - - - -oh SO many emotions! :angry::(:huh:

Susan, I LOVE the picture of the sleeping dogs.

:lol: I LOVE the sleeping dogs on the three-hour drive! they had been to the beach and to our friend's house in Carmel Valley, she has tons of lizards for Tika to stomp (not really, she just tries) and the dogs always come away smelling of lavender and rosemary. My friend is named Emily and so we call it the "Em-Spa" for dogs. :)

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Quick question....

We were talking about my mold/candida problem at BioSET tonight. Discussion about my not excreting yeast "die-off" toxins etc.

I told her that I should not be having alot of die-off because I havent been taking Nystatin for several weeks. Just got a new prescription on Friday when I saw Dr. S.

She said I'm still getting die-off all the time....even if its only a little bit from the stuff I'm taking right now and from chelating. A little die-off is having a big affect on me and on my liver.

So just now I realized I'm drinking tons of kefir the past 3 weeks. About one quart a day....plus eating lots of goats yogurt. Do you think this could be contributing to die-off?? :unsure:

The whole converstaion was because I've got worse head symptoms recently. <_<

I also have some "yeasty" type feelings. :ph34r:

AndreaB Contributor
3. 1000 cheese noodles (a.k.a. Macaroni and cheese :) )

Oooohhhhh, I could probably eat 1000 of those. They're small. :P I prefer making my own though.

OHHHH.....I do see bubbles now!! :lol:

DUH!! :ph34r:

:lol::lol:

Funny thing is, I never liked babysitting and I never was crazy about kids ... I'm crazy about my own and about babies, but never had any interest till I had my own. On the other hand, my 11 year old daughter was cutting out baby pictures from the Pottery Barn kid's catalogue that came today. :blink: She is both boy crazy and baby crazy!! :o

I'll add a blink to that. :blink::huh::blink:

Well, I AM going to go now eat a limited portion of Double Rainbow Vanilla ice cream w/ fresh strawberries. :rolleyes: Just one or two cups, and not a thousand, sadly......

That sounds good too. :)

AndreaB Contributor
So just now I realized I'm drinking tons of kefir the past 3 weeks. About one quart a day....plus eating lots of goats yogurt. Do you think this could be contributing to die-off?? :unsure:

The whole converstaion was because I've got worse head symptoms recently. <_<

I also have some "yeasty" type feelings. :ph34r:

I don't know Rachel. Doesn't kefir act like a probiotic and repopulate the good guys. I assume that would also kill some bad guys.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Rachel--24 Collaborator
I don't know Rachel. Doesn't kefir act like a probiotic and repopulate the good guys. I assume that would also kill some bad guys.

Yeah...it does....under normal circumstances. I guess I wasnt thinking that it would kill anything in MY body. :unsure:

I wasnt drinking it for this purpose...mainly because I figured I'm pretty much beyond help in this area...especially from some Kefir I got at Whole Foods. :rolleyes:

I'm drinking it because I actually *can*. :o ..and because it tastes good. :)

Now I have to wonder if its causing all the die-off. <_<

CarlaB Enthusiast

Susan, I'm sorry about Robert. His problem is he doesn't appreciate a personality with depth and character ... he wants something simpler! You need a man who finds all the little quirks about your personality to be interesting rather than neurotic! I know those men exist ... I found one!! ;)

Besides, you definately do not want to live in a house where a child is running it. YIKES! I never understood that.

Rachel, my doctor had told me not to eat ANYTHING with yeast in it. I found out later that apple cider vinegar, yogurt and kefir ALL have yeast. You might try cutting them out for a little while and see what that does for you.

I hated doing it because I hate eating and kefir made it easy! I took my nighttime supplements with it.

Could the head symptoms be from the noni and whatever else you're taking for the babs and Lyme?

jerseyangel Proficient
Well blow me if I didn't forget to eat the peas! :lol:

Well blow me--I can't eat peas (and I really like them) :(:P

Hey Everyone,

I don't know if you remember me, but for a little while I chatted with some of you and posted a bit on some of your boards :)

Welcome back! :D

Thanks! Those feet are my "grandma's". She wasn't really my grandmother, but she thought I was smarter than most of her grandchildren, so I took that and ran with it...she's my grandma, lol. :lol: Behind the giant panda I think is my mom, lol...not sure why she's back there though. :lol:

I love looking at all your pictures, Donna. I have a "grandma" like that, too! She's actually the mom of one of my uncles who is married to my mom's sister :blink: . Anyway, growing up we called her grandma and she's still with us at 96! :rolleyes:

Holy cow! I wish you lived near me! I'm a perfectionist, but don't have the energy to clean my house how I would like it!

How much fun would that be?! :D

Maybe check the OMG thread in 5 years...maybe you'll see my wedding pic up. :lol:

We'll probably still be here, too! :lol:

I got married in Lake Tahoe, in Love Chapel, by Reverend LOVE. :lol: No kidding!! :lol: In one photo, I am cracking up so badly that I made everyone else laugh...it was kind of corney...the whole thing. :lol:

These pictures I gotta see! :lol:

no, not rice, BUBBLES!

Bubbles--how pretty! (I thought rice, too :huh: )

News flash - do you all remember ROBERT??? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... :angry: Well, he is getting MARRIED.

Sorry Susie--I know your emotions must be all over the place on this.

I agree ;)

miamia Rookie
Yeah...it does....under normal circumstances. I guess I wasnt thinking that it would kill anything in MY body. :unsure:

I wasnt drinking it for this purpose...mainly because I figured I'm pretty much beyond help in this area...especially from some Kefir I got at Whole Foods. :rolleyes:

I'm drinking it because I actually *can*. :o ..and because it tastes good. :)

Now I have to wonder if its causing all the die-off. <_<

Rachel-

the kefir can definitly be causing die off especially in a system as sensitive as yours. I know this is weird but have you talked to your docs about any kind of cleanse sometimes they are necessary to get ris of the die off. Yeast is very hard to excrete it can be very binding.

Ok my turn-

1000-

1) fresh hot seseme bagels

2) jars of peanut butter

3) these weird snap peas (they are actually gluten free but cause major mouth blisters for me)

4) ice cream cones(not the sugar cones but those typical plan ones that taste like styrofoam alittle but I love) with soft serve ice cream

5) slices of brick oven pizza

6) california rolls

7) did I say seseme bagels- fresh and hot?

8) did I say jars of creamy salty yummy peanut butter?

9) grilled cheese sandwiches- oohh maybe on sourdough bread!!

ok I have to stop this is making me have major food lust

jerseyangel Proficient

Carla--I forgot to say that your wedding picture is lovely :D

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Rachel, my doctor had told me not to eat ANYTHING with yeast in it. I found out later that apple cider vinegar, yogurt and kefir ALL have yeast. You might try cutting them out for a little while and see what that does for you.

Yeah....this is what I was afraid of. :(

Pretty sure this is the problem because of my body being majorly sensitive to yeast and molds. <_< There might be a little die-off involved but I would think all that yeast + die-off is gonna cause me big problems.

I dont think its a good idea since my system is so reactive to yeast.

I'll just stick to Nystatin....last thing I wanna do is add *more* yeast into my fungi burdened body. :o

I really didnt want to have to stop....was trying to ignore the fermented/yeast issues with yogurt/kefir because I wanted to keep taking stuff that might keep the weight on me. :(

Stupid yeast. :angry::angry::angry:

I'm also having problems with excretion so I probably dont need to flood my system with any extra "die-off". I'm already dealing with the Lyme, Babs, chelating with NDF and taking Nystatin.

CarlaB Enthusiast

I drink lattes made with organic whole milk to keep the weight on. If you can't have that, how about whipping up some heavy whipping cream ... kind of like warm ice cream with no sugar!! :lol:

dlp252 Apprentice

I am sooooo sore today...the prolotherapy was mostly in my arms, elbows and wrists and yowza are they sore and weak today! :blink:

I forgot to list the 10 things I could eat 1000 of:

1. 1000 bowls of chocolate peanut butter ice cream (from Baskins Robbins preferably)

2. 1000 chocolate bumble bars

3. 1000 ribeye steaks

4. 1000 M&Ms

5. 1000 Reeses PB cups

6. 1000 jars of PB (and even better if it's on the 1000 chocolate bumble bars)

7. 1000 venti sugarfree vanilla soy lattes (or 1000 chocolate mocas in a perfect world)

8. 1000 pieces of bacon

9. 1000 tubs of yogurt :lol:

Wow Donna....I'm truely amazed by this!!!

I had no idea plants could live this long?? They certainly dont have that kind of life span for me.

I'm lucky if I can keep a plant alive for one month!!

Its really sad that its got mold.

Maybe you could put it outside??

I have a plant that started as a cutting from a plant at work when we first got married, so it's about 22 years old. It's some kind of ivy or philodendron or something. I cut it back once in a while and it thickens up. I've taken cuttings off it and started other plants.

I'm amazed by it too...I have the worst black thumb you can imagine which is one reason why I don't have any other plants. I think it must be the same kind that Carla has...it looks a bit ivy-ish, lol. I don't think it would survive outside, but if my mom doesn't want it I may try it.

I'll look forward to this if you find it.

Found it. :lol: I brought them to work with me and may scan them if they fix our scanning PC, or I may just wait til I get home today.

I am just utterly RAVENOUS most of the time and could eat like there's no tomrrow, at any given time. I know this thread isn't the place to post about that.....will have to research this elsewhere. And I know there aren't deficiencies in my diet...it's very healthy and well-rounded. I don't know what it is, but I am newly obsessed with food, and I don't like it. For the first time in my life, I understand what others go through with food cravings and weight issues, and I really sympathize.

I'm the same way. I could eat a 1000 of anything at almost any time. Fortunately I am not thinking about food all the time anymore, but at the drop of a hat I could eat and eat big. :lol:

I was almost OCD with cleaning before I got sick. Everything had to be perfect all the time...the house, my car, the yard. Heck...no wonder I got so chemically sensitive...I was constantly cleaning everything.

This was never me. :lol: I have always hated cleaning and, well, just never do it. Gee, I wonder why I'm sick all the time, lol. You got sick from the chemicals and I got sick from the germs. :lol:

The kids come second. They know this. It's not as harsh as it sounds ... they know that if it weren't for Adam's and my relationship, they wouldn't exist! We have to work on our relationship ... I think this has also given us a unified front in discipline! Yet at the same time, the kids know they're important, too.

Yes, this is what I've heard is the best way to raise a family.

sorry to mention R on our happy celebratory time here! It's just something I've been dealing with and processing (dreaming about nightly) for a couple of weeks now, since I found out. And, to make things WORSE - - he's marrying a girl we went to high school with - she is quite beautiful without ONE SINGLE SHRED of neurosis.....*sigh*. Makes me - - makes me - - - -oh SO many emotions! :angry: :

Oh, I'm not so sure there is NO shred of neurosis, lol. There must be something... :P

So just now I realized I'm drinking tons of kefir the past 3 weeks. About one quart a day....plus eating lots of goats yogurt. Do you think this could be contributing to die-off??

The whole converstaion was because I've got worse head symptoms recently.

I also have some "yeasty" type feelings.

I always thought that the probiotic type stuff just populated the gut with good bacteria. It doesn't so much kill the bad stuff as just make sure the bad stuff doesn't have room to grow. I guess that in itself could cause some sort of "die-off" but maybe not in the traditional way....not sure though.

I love looking at all your pictures, Donna. I have a "grandma" like that, too! She's actually the mom of one of my uncles who is married to my mom's sister Anyway, growing up we called her grandma and she's still with us at 96!

Ha, this was actually a woman my mother used to take care of, so she brought me along and "grandma" just used to dote on me I guess. She was 95 when she died...that was when I was around 10 or so.

Mtndog Collaborator

HAPPY BELATED 1000 pages- YAHOO!!!!!!!!!

Bummed I missed the actual celebration, can I just be considered fashionably late? (it just took me like at least a minute to remember that phrase- brian drain :ph34r: ).

I so love hearing everyone's stories, seeing pictures, sharing triumphs and tragedies and just feeling like this is a big warm loving group where you can whine and be supported, but there's also enough respect to give you a butt kicking if you need it. It's so nice that people come and stay, but also leave and manage to find their way back :rolleyes: like me.

You are all great!!!!!!!!

I have been reading but haven't had time to post- I love all the wedding pictures and stories about couples meeting, children and grandchildren. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ok- I see my GI today and the LLMD tomorrow so, wish me luck (luck= figuring out what the heck is wrrong).

And in the spirit of the thread, if I could eat a thousand of anything here's my list:

1. chocolate

2. jars of peanut butter (yes- jars)

3. Reese's pb eggs

4. Orders of pad Thai

5. potato chips

6. bowls of ben and Jerry's chubby hubby ice cream

7. bowls of clam chowder

8. servings of Crawfish Monica

9. Alaskan king crab anything

10. crab cakes

11. fried clams

12. pizzas

13 crab rangoons with duck sauce

Happy 100+ Love to all. Oh and I changed my avatar in the spirit of oour running theme of weddings.

It's just us being silly because our wedding was so recent I think my first avatar was from our wedding and was up for a long time. I've got some silly ones hidden up my sleeve.

jerseyangel Proficient

Hey Bev--can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve! I remember your wedding picture avatar--you were such a beautiful bride :D

Good luck with your doctors appointments--I have one with a new gastro on May 11th.

Here's to getting to the bottom of things!! ;):lol:

Mtndog Collaborator
Hey Bev--can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve! I remember your wedding picture avatar--you were such a beautiful bride :D

Good luck with your doctors appointments--I have one with a new gastro on May 11th.

Here's to getting to the bottom of things!! ;):lol:

if only we could sit around all together and get to the bottom of a fine glass of champagne (or beverage of your choice) to celebrate that we were all finally healthy. My gosh, when we are, look out world! We shall be a force to be reckoned with!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::P

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Donna,

AAAACKKK! I hope I am not allergic to soy! Of course, maybe it is something in the cereal?

I am allergic to dyes. It seems to happen almost every time I eat it! Of course, it was also raining yesturday. It is hard to tell for sure. You are so cute in your new pic! :)

Dear Bev and Carla,

You guys are so pretty in your wedding pics! Those gowns are gorgeous! My best friend is getting married next year! I need to get over there and see her gown! I bet it is beautiful! She loves the dress so much, she made Jack, her fiance leave so she could be alone with her dress, twirling in front of the mirror! :lol: Oh, yeah, thanks Bev, we love you too! :wub: You bring a lot of light to this thread!

Dear Rachel,

I completely understand your frustration with the yeast. I have it so bad, I can hardly sit down. I am that sore underneath. :( I need to stop eating condiments like ketchup and salad dressing. They have a ton of vinegar. It is very bad for people with Candida. The yeast feeds off of it.

That is on top of the other nasty symptoms. We can kill them together!

Dear Peace,

It is so nice to see you back! Of course we remember you! Well, as far as my update goes, there could be a whole lot wrong. First of all, Lyme and Babesia are suspected. The girls and I have been talking about some of my symptoms, and it turns out, they have had them as well! It is apparent I have Candida, and have for a while. Testing is unaffordable without insurance, though. My parents and I are trying to work something out. Other problems I could have include: vitamin deficiencies, malabsorption, adrenal gland burnout, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, anemia, Leaky-Gut Syndrome, additional food allergies, and there are some others, but I cannot remember all of them right now.

THINGS I COULD EAT 1,000 OF IF MY APPETITE WAS LARGE ENOUGH

1. McDonald's French Fries

2. McDonald's Big Macs

3. Cheez-Its

4. Nacho Cheese Doritos

5. Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookies (hot from the oven!)

6. Iced Fudge Brownies from A Piece of Cake (This is a place in town, these things are so good!)

7. Oreos dunked in milk.

8. Chocolate Iced Cream-Filled Long Johns (Pastries)

9. McDonald's Chicken Nuggets and Sweet Sour Sauce

10. Servings of Chinese Chicken and Vegetables

11. Servings of Sweet-Sour Chicken

12. Crabmeat Rangoon

13. Shrimp Rangoon

14. Spring Rolls

15. Jars of Peanut Butter (Jif Preferably)

16. Planter's Nuts

17. Bowls of Hot-Sour Soup

18. Servings of Mom's 4-Cheese Lasagne

19. Servings of Baked Ziti

20. Servings of Spaghetti with Huge Meatballs

21. Pieces of Garlic Toast

22. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

23. M&Ms (all kinds!)

24. Jelly Belly Jelly Beans

25. Special Cookies (You take 2 Ritz crackers, make a peanut butter sandwich with them, then dip them in melted white or regular chocolate and let it harden. My Grandmom used to make these before she got sick.)

26. Bowls of Honey Bunches of Oats

27. Nacho Bell Grandes from Taco Bell

28. Samoas (aka Caramel Delights) GirlScout Cookies

29. Slices of Pepperoni Pizza

30. Oreo Breezes from Dairy Queen

Okay, I better stop now! :lol: As you can see, there are a lot of things I love! The things I can no longer eat are the hardest. At least some of these I can make gluten-free. This is a precarious situation.

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

dlp252 Apprentice

<------- Wedding picture, but since we're divorced I only put half of him. :lol::lol: On my personal pic page is a picture from our "reception"...again only half of him. :lol:

You are all great!!!!!!!!

You're pretty nifty yourself!

if only we could sit around all together and get to the bottom of a fine glass of champagne (or beverage of your choice) to celebrate that we were all finally healthy. My gosh, when we are, look out world! We shall be a force to be reckoned with!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::P

Hey...I think when we're all better we need to plan a "reunion" someplace central to where everyone lives and stay in a nice spa somewhere. :P

jerseyangel Proficient
Hey...I think when we're all better we need to plan a "reunion" someplace central to where everyone lives and stay in a nice spa somewhere. :P

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!! We need to do that :D

Now I'm off to look at your other wedding pic--1/2 your ex :lol:

Mtndog Collaborator
<------- Wedding picture, but since we're divorced I only put half of him. :lol::lol: On my personal pic page is a picture from our "reception"...again only half of him. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Patti- I cannot beieve you said "well blow me if I can't eat peas" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a funny gluten story (as if any of this really should be funny :ph34r: but if you can't laugh, you may as well lay down so my new motto is "Get busy laughing or get busy dying"

Last night hubby and I went to a restaurant because he's gone for two weeks as of today (turkey head- Jazz Fest in New Orleans then a conference in San Francisco so all you Northerns Californians- keep your eyes open for Mr. Mtndog and make sure he's behaving! :P ).

I order the lobster risotto there because I've never had any problem with it. The waitress comes over and I give her my usual schpiel and she comes back 10 minutes later and says, "Did you want me to bring bread over? i wasn't sure because it has GLUTTON in it. We totally cracked up after she left and we were thinking how perfect that was- all those gluttonous gluten-eaters. Eating it would make me a Glutton for Punishment!

She was so cute and sweet that we couldn't bring ourselves to correct her.

rinne Apprentice

Question: Has anyone tried Ionic Detoxification? A friend described it to me yesterday, she said it was a foot bath and she watched the water change as toxins were released from her feet.

Even my spiritual director, a priest, told me I was weird! He asked if we were living in the same house as last time we lived here ... when I told him we did, he said it was a weird house, weird like me! :o It didn't insult me because I remember the first time he was walking through the house, he stopped, walked back into a room and announced that he LOVED this house! I asked him what he meant, he said that it wasn't bad, it was just there was depth to my personality. <_< He thinks my car is weird, too. I think I'm unpredictable ... Adam still can't judge how I'm going to react to something or what I'll say ... and I know exactly how he'll react!

Lovably weird. :)

Nope...of course there could be no Rachelville without all of the Rachelvillians. :P

The OMG thread could have ended on page one....but we're now past 1000 pages...because of everyone here contributing and caring and offering support to each and every poster on this thread. Thats whats so special about it... :)

Yup. :) The affection and good humor on this thread is exceptional, it is amazing. :wub:

The only thing I can see that we do that others do not always do is that we put our marriage before anything. I don't fully understand the impact this has on the kids, but I think that in the end, they are imitating our dedication to each other. They are copying what we do. I wait on Adam (when I'm healthy), and he waits on me. Our goal of each day is when we'll spend time together. There's really nothing selfish in our relationship. It's just like it was when we were dating, only better.

The kids come second. They know this. It's not as harsh as it sounds ... they know that if it weren't for Adam's and my relationship, they wouldn't exist! We have to work on our relationship ... I think this has also given us a unified front in discipline! Yet at the same time, the kids know they're important, too.

I think you have said very well, so many marriages seem to fail when the kids are gone.

I'll toast to that. I suspect we already are in our own small way. :)

1000 somethings I could eat:

I've eaten so many "rinne bars" :lol: lately, must do taste testings :ph34r: , that it is hard for me to even think of things I want to eat but noodles, I long for noodles. Thousands and thousands of noodles, they could even be rice noodles (tinkyada) swimming in real heavy cream, with garlic and gorgonzla cheese melted through it, topped with toasted walnuts and black pepper. This must be served with a perfectly chilled chardonnay.......

Susan what a wicked woman you are to lead us into such temptation. :lol:

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Donna,

That is a wonderful idea! Our Rachelville reunion would be perfect at a spa! ;) It would be great to get beauty treatments, and just spend time with good friends! You guys are going to laugh, but this past weekend, Jacqui (another board member) and I spoke over the phone. We stayed on for 7 hours! :lol: It was so much fun! Although we were born 15 years apart, we swear we are twins by our medical history!

I love your wedding pics! Especially since you cut out your ex! :lol: He probably deserved it! Doesn't vengeance feel good? :lol: How hilarious is that! Well, blow me! Who would have thought you were the vengeful type! :lol:

Dear Rinne,

Yep, Susan let us into temptation! Now we have to try and resist! What shall we do? We will eat Rinne Bars! Guess what? I get to stay an entrepreneur! :) Dad said he thought the membership was at least worth the $45 for one year. I am now working on my site. It is going to be called "Trippin' Fish".

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

dlp252 Apprentice

Uggg!!!! I ate a small bag of corn chips AND a small bag of potato chips. What the heck is wrong with me!?! :rolleyes::lol:

I have a funny gluten story (as if any of this really should be funny but if you can't laugh, you may as well lay down so my new motto is "Get busy laughing or get busy dying"

Cute, funny story! :lol:

Question: Has anyone tried Ionic Detoxification? A friend described it to me yesterday, she said it was a foot bath and she watched the water change as toxins were released from her feet.

Well, I haven't tried one, but on a mercury board I frequent there are reports that it really helps and there are reports that it does nothing. The owners of the board did a test on one though and the water turned color even without any feet in them. I believe they sent it to a lab but can't remember what came of that...here are two links--the first to a recent thread about them and the second to the study that they did (unscientific):

Open Original Shared Link

Open Original Shared Link

I love your wedding pics! Especially since you cut out your ex! He probably deserved it! Doesn't vengeance feel good? How hilarious is that! Well, blow me! Who would have thought you were the vengeful type!

Well, he was actually a pretty nice guy, but he DID do some things that made me mad as we were separating...not so much vengeful as trying to respect people's privacy...I can't ask if it's okay to use his picture, lol. :P We stayed friends after we divorced, but when I moved from Hawaii, we lost contact.

Archived